TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates include 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rates may be changed without prior notice.
- Upon arrival you will be:
- Required to complete and sign the resort’s indemnity form.
- Issued with a vehicle permit.
- Paying the additional charges (also payable in advance, see BANKING DETAILS below):
- An admin fee of R30 for one night bookings.
- An admin fee of R75 for two or more nights’ bookings.
- An admin fee of R140 for group bookings.
Group bookings apply when six or more accommodation units/camp stands are booked.
No group gatherings are allowed between units/camp stands , groups must book a lapa (subject to availability).
- Relevant entertainment fees are applicable during certain peak periods. (Please enquire about the amount due.)
- The cost for an additional adult is R120 per night and R60 per night for an additional child under 12. No extra cost for a child under 3.
Only one additional person is allowed above the accommodation unit limit.
This does not include a bed, mattress or bedding.
- Bookings allow for one vehicle per accommodation unit/camp stand. Additional vehicles @ R55 per night.
- Additional charges valid until 28 February 2020.
- By paying you confirm that:
- your dates and accommodation/camping type(s) are correct.
- you will adhere to all terms and conditions as well as the resort rules.
- Accepted credit card payments: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club International.
- Bank: ABSA
- Branch Code: 632005
- Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
- Account Name: Klein-Kariba
- Account Number: [removed]
- Reference: booking number, surname and initials
Please email a copy of your deposit slip to [removed] or fax to [removed].
Due to escalating incidents of fraudulent electronic fund transfers (EFT), we require that EFT payments are made at least two days prior to arrival.
In the event that your payment does not reflect in Klein-Kariba’s bank account upon arrival, we will require you to pay the outstanding amount.
The necessary refund will occur if and when the payment does reflect in Klein-Kariba’s bank account.
No keys or permits will be issued until the full account has been settled.
Cheque payments are not accepted.
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is 11:00 for accommodation units and 13:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units are strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily.
- Guests using our camping facilities must please bring their own power point adaptor.
- The standard size per camp stand is 7m x 7m.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
- If you are expecting visitors during your stay, it has to be arranged at reception during office hours.
The guest limit is eight people per accommodation unit or camp stand.
Day visit hours are from 08:00 to 18:00. No visitors will be allowed after 18:00.
- Own swimming towels and dishcloths must be provided.
- No music is permitted at the resort from motor vehicles or private sound systems/equipment.
Please consider the other guests by keeping noise levels as low as possible.
Silence must be maintained between 23:00 and 07:00.
- No motorbikes or ATV four-wheelers are allowed at the resort.
- Only accepted swimwear will be allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort.
For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
- The restaurant hours are from 07:30 to 20:00.