Please take note of our check-in/out times and notify us should you be unable to arrive/depart on time.
* Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in.
* Visitors of guests must present personal documents for hotel records.
* Early check-In is subjected to availability on the relevant day, To be reconfirmed with the front office staff
* Check out time is (10:00) please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room.
* A levy is chargeable for early check-in from 07:00 to 13:00 hours and late check-out from 10:00 to 18:00 hours
* Room not occupied by 23:00 hours will be seen as No Show, unless prior arrangement has been made
* House Rules
Breakfast is served in the dining room between 7:00 and 10.00 am. Please inform us the evening before at what time you wish to have breakfast.
Between 8:00 and 17:00 pm we are present for our guests. If you wish to take a meal we are pleased to serve you dinner. It must be ordered in advance.
The rooms are cleaned daily. Bath towels are changed twice a week and bed linen once a week.
Please inform us if you need new towels or bed linen in the meantime. It is not allowed to take our towels to the beach or public swimming pools.
Please take note that you are staying in a non-smoking house. You may only smoke in the designated smoking areas.
We kindly ask you to avoid any noise between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
After 10:00 pm the house door remains locked. If a key gets lost we have to charge you for the exchange of the door lock.
If you wish to invite visitors please inform us in advance.
Please inform us of any damaged item so that we can repair or exchange it. Wilful or serious damages will be charged.
Luggage may not be stored for period of over 30 days.
Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed. For the convenience of the Guest, electronic safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables.
The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
Pets are not allowed / (Allow us to make separate arrangements.)
The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premises.
The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, Without prior notice and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default the Management has the right to remove luggage and belongings from the guest's room.
Guests are requested to observe, abide by, confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME.