WANT TO PAY BY INTERNET BANKING? CONTACT US NOW ON [removed]OR EMAIL RESERVATIONS@GOBUNDU.COM
1. The general accepted payment terms are as follows: 50% deposit payable directly to [removed] to secure a booking, of which 25% of the invoice total is non refundable. Please note a standard 25% penalty is applicable on shortened stays or reduced number.
2. A ProForma invoice is valid for 24hrs and the rate can change without prior notice.
3. The remainder 50% must be paid 30 days before arrival. Should the proof of payment for the remaining 50% not be received via email to [removed] 30 days before arrival date the booking will be cancelled
4. Cancellations made 60 days before arrival date are not liable to pay the remainder 50%.
5. Cancellations made within 1 month before arrival date a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
6. Note: some establishments will require a refundable “breakage” deposit.
7. All Bank Charges (Cash Deposits, Credit cards and foreign payments) will be for the guests own account. If GoBundu needs to do a foreign payment additional Bank Charges will reflect on your invoice.
8. No bank charges are refundable.
9. [removed] does not accept responsibility of the accommodation or trips featured on the site. If during the course of the holiday you have any reason for complaint of dissatisfaction you should contact the establishment manager or activity supplier in order that remedial action may be taken.
Please also see our Standard Terms & Conditions on our Website: