* We welcome any furry family members and do not charge a pet deposit. Please, it is your responsibility that pets:
- do not mess inside the cottages and if they do, you must please clean it up and wash the carpet/rug messed on
- do not damage our property including cottage furniture
- are safe and remain within the confines of the fenced gardens unless with you (on a leash please)
- do not interfere with our staff or livestock
- do not bark or yap incessantly as it is intrusive for us and other guests
Please poop scoop the yard thoroughly prior to your departure – poop scoops are provided.
2 x pet bowls, blankets and towels are provided.
Please note that our dogs are not cat-friendly and should you bring a cat, you must ensure its safety, bring a litter box (not provided) and not allow scratching on the furniture.