1. I, the above signed (hereafter referred to as "the guest") do by way of my signature hereto, bind myself to be personally liable and responsible for the payment of all costs relating to, but not limited to, my accommodation, room charges and all goods supplied to or ordered by the guest.
2. Stornoway Lodge reserves the right to restrict access to the lodge if 100% payment for accommodation has not been received prior to check-in. All costs incurred by the guest during the stay a Stornoway Lodge must be settled by no later than the time of departure.
3. Should the account at any stage exceed the credit limit determined by the Lodge management, the guest undertakes to make periodic payments as and when requested by the Lodge management to ensure the bill does not exceed the said credit limit.
4. Proof of indebtedness from the Lodge management shall constitute prima facia of the indebtedness of the guest and/or his/her principal and accompanying party and will be valid for all purposes including any action instituted by the Lodge against the guest or his/her principal.
5. Should any items be left by the guest and/or his accompanying party the guest hereby agrees and authorises the Lodge, after the Lodge has given one (1) month written notice to the registered address provided by the guest on the registration form, to seel either privately or publicly at such time and price as the Lodge may determine and to set off all proceeds against of such sale against any indebtedness of the guest and his/her accompanying party or hold such proceeds or part thereof for the period of three (3) years pending any claims by the guest or his/her accompanying party for the proceeds thereof. Should said proceeds not be claimed within said three (3) years, the proceeds will be forfeited to the Lodge.
6. The guest hereby confirms that he/she indemnifies the Lodge against any loss or damage or accidental injury to the guest or his/her accompanying party's property brought onto the premises by the guest and/or his/her accompanying party arising from, but not limited to, fire, theft, or any damage or injury same being intentional and/or negligently or by way of omission by any staff of the Lodge.
7. The guest hereby, in terms of Section 45 of the Magistrate's Court Act, consents to the jurisdiction of any Magistrate's Court having jurisdiction over the guest with any proceedings in connection with the stay of the guest at the Lodge. Notwithstanding the aforegoing the Lodge shall have the right to institute any or all proceedings connected with any stay a the Lodge in any division of the High Court of South Africa having jurisdiction.
8. Regarding the subject matter of this agreement the parties shall not be entitled to reply in an dispute regarding this agreement on any terms, conditions or representation not expressly contained in this agreement.
9. No variation or addition to this agreement will be of any force or affect unless reduced to writing and signed by or on behalf of both parties.
10. NB: Credit card used should be present upon check-in and the copy of the owners ID or Passport.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.