1. Rights of Admission Reserved.
2. Payment of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed to be acceptance of these conditions, which shall be binding upon all tenants.
3. Please note that the following Extras are compulsory, and not included in this quotation, and will be due and payable on acceptance of a booking, directly to us, prior to arrival.
- Admin, Departure Cleaning & Linen Fee for a 2 Bedroom Unit R735
- Admin, Departure Cleaning & Linen Fee for a 3 Bedroom Unit R795
- Admin, Departure Cleaning & Linen Fee for a 4 Bedroom Unit R510
4. A Refundable Breakage Deposit of either R500, R1000 or an amount equal to the daily rate (depending on the unit) is payable. The breakage deposit is refundable within 30 working days of departure, either in full or less any deductions for any bank charges, call-out fees, shortages/damage or breakages.
5. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD reserves to right to, at our discretion, substitute alternative accommodation, similar to that booked, or offer a full refund, should the original unit no longer be available for reasons beyond our control.
6. Advance bookings can only be accepted on the understanding that the unit reserved, may not be available for leasing for the said period. If not available, a reasonable effort will be made to transfer the reservation to another unit. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD will not be held liable for any changes.
7. Unless advance arrangements have been made and can be accommodated, in writing, check in time is strictly after 15h00 and check out time on the day of departure is strictly before 09h00. Should guests not depart before 09h00 a fee of R200 per hour for every hour after 09h00 will be levied against the guest, and shall be paid by the guest on demand, without offset or delay
8. No pets allowed.
9. Please note that the complexes do not provide the standard SABC /ETV Channels, and unless a decoder is used, the TV will not be functional.
10. Please note that DSTV is not a standard in the unit. The guest must either
bring their own decoder, smart card, remote and cables, alternatively, if DSTV is available