* Off road parking on a devils fork fenced Guest house premises with a closed/locked gate.
*Guided mountain walks when the owner is home.
* What to do list in Clarens and area
* Assistance/help with your holiday plans
* Twenty-four hours service available on the premises
* Uncapped Wi-fi with 2 Wi-fi boosters.
* Braai facilities for Santa, June, and Anki.
* Each unit has a private entrance with no sharing of any facilities
* Towels, electric blanket, linen, duvet and warm blanket
* Flat screen televisions with DSTV selected channels
* Outside tables and chairs
*Heaters. Fireplaces in June, Santa, and Anki.
*Anki, June, and Santa kitchens: Equipped with stove with an oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, cooking pots, kettle, and toaster, outside braai facility, cooking and eating utensils
*Ada and Ann: No kitchens. No self-catering. Bar fridge, microwave, and electric kettle.
*Kitchen: Sunlight liquid, dishcloths, tea, coffee, sugar and powder milk.
*Bathroom: Toilet paper, doom and toilet spray, small hand soap and shampoo
*Breakfast and meals which can be arranged at nearby restaurants. The Guesthouse is a few minutes? walk to many restaurants.
*Daily servicing of the units. We make your bed, clean the unit, fireplace, and braai and wash your dishes. We daily supply you with clean towels and fill up the kitchen and bathroom supplies.