1. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required upon booking. The balance of payment is to be made 28 working days prior to arrival.
2. Once the 20% deposit is received a confirmation will be issued. It is only at this time the booking will be deemed for acceptance. Thornhill Safari Lodge reserves the right to decline any booking.
3. All prices and services are correct at the time of printing and Thornhill Safari Lodge reserve the right to change all prices, services and departures without prior notice. Once a booking has been made and the full cost paid, Thornhill Safari Lodge will not increase the price.
1. Comprehensive travel insurance for loss of baggage, money or personal items is recommended.
2. The client accepts that it is his/her responsibility to arrange insurance.
3. Full payment of Accommodation Cost
Full payment of is due 28 working days prior to arrival. If full payment is not received by this time and Thornhill Safari Lodge may treat the booking as cancelled. Any bookings made within four weeks of departure must be accompanied by full payment of the tour cost.
Passport, visas and other travel documents
1. The client is responsible for ensuring that all documents, passport, visas and health certificates are valid.
2. The client accepts full responsibility for obtaining all the relevant travel documents required.
3. Should a client be refused entry to any country due to incorrect documentation, Thornhill Safari Lodge will not be liable for any costs of such delays or repatriation cost for the client.
All personal effects and baggage are at all times the client's responsibility and Thornhill Safari Lodge will not accept liability for any loss or damage to baggage or personal effect.
It is the responsibility of the client to consult a health professional with respect to recommended and compulsory vaccinations and health pre-cautions. Any pre-existing medical condition must be declared at the time of booking and the client must make arrangements for the provision of drugs or other treatment that may be required during the tour.
Thornhill Safari Lodge reserves the right to make use, without giving any further notice, of any photograph or film produced and Thornhill Safari Lodge without payment or permission.
Loss or Theft:
Personal security is important therefore Thornhill Safari lodge always advise clients to lock rooms and remove any valuable items from vehicles. Please note that Thornhill Safari Lodge cannot be held responsible for any theft or loss of any personal items and belongings during your stay at Thornhill Safari Lodge.
If the client has a complaint whilst visiting Thornhill Safari Lodge they must bring it to the attention of the lodge manager on duty, so that it can be dealt with immediately. If the matter isn?t resolved whilst at the lodge, the clients must write to Thornhill Safari Lodge within 30 days of completion of the stay. Thornhill Safari Lodge will not entertain complaints of loss of enjoyment where full land arrangements have been provided.