Dirtopia Lodge is situated on the Delvera farm, on the R44, only 50km from Cape Town, the Cape Town International airport and 10km from Stellenbosch.
It offers comfortable and affordable country accommodation in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands. Enjoy our farm atmosphere, beautiful gardens and breathtaking views of Table and Simonsberg Mountains. The lodge is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast with lots to see and do. Spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool.
* Breakfast at Dirtopia Cafe.
* Linen and towels provided.
* Coffee & tea trays in room.
* DSTV in lounge.
* Free wireless internet access.
* Big garden with a 12m swimming pool.
* Braai facilities. Grid and braai tools are provided and wood is for sale. Braai packs can be pre-arranged.
* Secure, shaded parking with electronic access.
* Special dinners can be arranged with the Dirtopia Café before 15h30 to be left in the fridge for the guests.
Cape Town International Airport is 50 km, while Drakenstein Lion Park is 10 km away. Free private parking is offered on site the lodge.
In Room Facilities:
Dirtopia Lodge (a farmhouse) has five bedrooms: Two standard rooms which share a separate bathroom and three en-suite rooms. There is a communal kitchen for self-catering, a lounge area with DSTV and a fireplace.
The suite: a separate private unit with its own shady patio and a magnificent view of Table Mountain. This spacious suite has a kitchenette, lounge and beautiful bathroom with a bath and shower. Air-conditioning is available for those hot summer days and evenings.
- Hiking: 3 marked trails to hike on the farm.
- Full moon Hikes.
- Mountain biking: 2 marked trails to ride on Delvera. Bikes for hire.
* Wine sales at the Vineyard Connection
Tel: +27 (0)21 884 4360
* Boot camp for kids: Booking essential.
* Johan Swart Ceramics – workshop and gallery
Cell: +27 (0)82 818 0919
* Greater Simonsberg Conservancy
Cell: +27 (0)79 276 3638
* Chrisna’s Olives & Deli
Tel: +27 (0)21 887 5268