Excellent Rating: 4.8 /5
Based on 9 verified guest reviews
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Member since: 4 Aug. 2010
Property Type: Self Catering
Holiday Rental Agreement between Andre van Niekerk (Owner) and the client.
It is our aim to offer our guests a high level of service and a pleasant stay. We need to apply the following terms and conditions to ensure a good experience to everyone:
1. An administration fee of R450 and 50% of the total rental amount must be paid to secure the booking if your arrival date is further than two weeks away as of today.
2. If your arrival date is within two weeks from today, we require full payment.
3. All balances must be fully paid 14 days before arrival; failure to pay any outstanding amounts will result in cancellation of your booking.
5. We reserve the right to render invoices and hold you liable for damages caused to the
6. We may not rent the unit to under aged parties or students. The Santorini Body Corporate rules specifically forbid such rentals and a violation will result in refusal of entry to the complex and the unit. This will result in cancellation of your booking without the possibility of any refund.
7. All tenants need to adhere to the Body Corporate rules of the resort. Non-adherence to these rules will result in cancellation and no refund of your reservation. A copy of these rules can be found in the unit. Please specifically note that you may not bring any pets, and that you may not exceed the number of persons as specified on your booking. It is also important to keep noise levels down especially between 22h00 and 07h00 the next morning. Please read the copy of these rules on arrival. Adherence to these rules does ensure a pleasant stay for everyone enjoying the beautiful Santorini resort.
8. You are welcome to arrive between 14h00 and 18h00 on the date specified on your booking confirmation. The departure time is by 08h30.
9. The unit has one undercover parking bay for one vehicle; extra vehicles can be parked in the complex parking at a first come first serve basis. Please do not park in bays marked for other units.
10. The unit is equipped as on our website (www.ballitobeach.co.za) description.
11. Please leave the apartment in the condition that you found it on arrival. Kindly ensure that all doors and windows securely locked.
12. This is a non-smoking unit and we kindly request that smokers only smoke outside.
13. Bathroom towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
14. Guest/s attend this establishment at their own risk.
15. We require a copy of your ID document, passport or drivers license before we can confirm your booking in Akrotiri. Please send this copy to our email adress with proof of payment to confirm the booking.
|Check-out before||09:00 AM|
|Can Be Used For||Wedding|
21 Kamari is a beautiful secluded and private unit. We'll definitely come back again.
It was great!
The holiday was unforgettable and splendid. Our stay at Akrotiri was awesome!!!
The apartment is home away from home. It is very welcoming, clean and so cosy. It exceeded our expectations. We fitted perfectly into the stylish, modern apartment like hand to a glove.
The scenery is beautiful with tranquil that is beyond description. The staff was welcoming and very helpful.
We are looking forward to more and more stays at this wonderful place.
Thanks to one and all.
Thank you, we had a lovely time and enjoyed our stay.
Thanks for hosting us over the weekend. We had great time, the place was very clean and furnishing is very beautiful.
The view to the beach was amazing, fresh cool air. The paperless transactions were very serious convenience.
Accommodation was very comfortable, wifi worked well, and the daily service was done well. Thank you for the wonderful stay.
The place is awesome, beautiful views especially from the main bedroom, you don't have to stand to see the beautiful coast line its in your view while lying on your bed. We had a great time, the crew especially liked the "key to the beach part".
The accommodation was brilliant, clean and wonderfully breezy. Sea views were magnificent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back again next year.
We enjoyed our stay very much. The flat was well designed and supplied, the service was good. Light-bulbs kept going out in the lounge - suggest you look at the wiring. hope we can come again.