9 en-suite bedrooms. 3 twin rooms, 2 rooms which each sleep 3 people and 4 double rooms each with it's own private entrance, secure parking behind security gates, access control, CCTV.and electronic beams linked direct to our security company's control room
We also have a swimming pool, sundeck, braai facilities guest lounge with bar, dining room, and weather permitting, breakfast on the patio overlooking the pool
In Room Facilities:
* En-suite bath/shower room
* Local and DSTV
* Ceiling Fan
* Wireless internet access.
* Bar fridge
* Electronic Safe
* Tea and coffee making facilities
* Laundry facilities are available for a nominal additional fee.
Mandalay, situated in Durban North which enjoys warm temperate winters(18-22 deg C) hot humid summers(24-32deg C)and plenty of rain ensures an abundance and wide variety of trees and shrubs in our lush sub-tropical garden which supports a prolific birdlife. Look out for the monkeys.
Mandalay is close to all major freeways, and is within a 5 km radius of all major sporting venues, including Rugby, soccer, cricket. swimming, athletics and archery.
Large secluded garden with swimming pool, sundeck, braai facilities, Guest lounge with bar, dining room, and weather permitting, breakfast on the patio overlooking the pool, security gates, secure parking with access control, CCTV. and electronic beams linked direct to Security Company's Control Room. Wireless internet access. Two conference venues. Laundry
Attractions within a 5 km radius of Mandalay.
* Durban's magnificent sun-drenched beaches and piers where you can sunbathe, swim,dive,surf, kite surf,fish(surf,rock,pier and ski boat),or just stroll along our exciting new beachfront.
* The Moses Mabhida soccer Stadium.
* Kings Park/Absa Rugby Stadium
* Kings Park Swimming pool.
* Kings Park Athletics
* Durban Country Club
* Windsor Park Golf Course
* Mashie Golf Club
* Durban Ice Rink
* Umgeni Bird Park
* The Botanic Gardens,Mitchell and Jameson park.
* Ushaka Marine World
* Water World
* Animal Farm
* Art Galleries
* Theatres,(The Playhouse,Barnyard and Dockyard (to name a few)
* Suncoast and Sibaya Casinos
* Shopping Malls:- Musgrave,LaLucia,Pavilion,and Gateway
* Beachwood Mangrove Nature Reserve
* Japanese Gardens
* Durban CBD
* Durban I.C.C.
* Virginia Airport
* Virginia Bush,
* Boat cruises and yachting from the harbour and Wilsons Wharf