Privately situated self catering thatched Chalet, with own wooden decked private patio overlooking a dam which attracts local birds, resident impalas and vervet monkeys.
Kindly note that this chalet is a non-smoking unit and we appreciate your co-operation.
In Room Facilities:
The Chalet sleeps 6 guests and has 3 double bedrooms and a loft area with a bunkbed for children under the age of 12. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a bath while the two other bathrooms have a shower.
The open plan kitchen, dining room (6 seater) and lounge is ideal for a relaxed ambience. The fully equipped kitchen is complete with fridge/freezer, stove and microwave, crockery, cutlery and small appliances to give you that home away from home feeling.
Other features include:
- Air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans in all sleeping areas and lounge.
- Lounge furnished with 3 seater sofa and 2 single seater chairs
- Patio set (8 seater)
- Large built-in braai (barbeque)
- Covered carport
- Linen, bedding and towels provided
- Daily cleaning service available which is included
- Resort is boomed off and has 24h security
Kruger Park Lodge is situated in Hazyview, merely 1 km from a shopping centre that has a large Pick ?n Pay and Spar, however, the tranquillity, beautifully laid out gardens, constant flow of the Sabi River and herd of impala that can roam freely on the property, give it that bush-type feeling which the Lowveld is renowned for.
Hazyview is approximately 400 km from Johannesburg and only 60 km from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
The sub tropical climate makes this an ideal holiday destination throughout the year and the summer heat is often cooled by a short thunderstorm.
The chalets of Kruger Park Lodge are positioned along a 9 hole Gary Player designed golf course which has additional tees for the second round. Golf carts can be hired from reception and the newly built club house offers refreshments and snacks as well as a Pro Shop for all your golfing needs.
Other facilities found at the resort include:
- 3 swimming pools
- 4 tennis courts including a floodlit one
- putting green and driving range
- restaurant with covered veranda
- putt-putt course
- go-kart track
- table tennis, pool and darts
- volleyball court
- walking trails and a hippo hide
- laundry and car wash facilities
- conference room
The nearest gate into the world renowned Kruger National Park is Phabeni which is only 10 km away, while the Numbi Gate is approximately 15 km away. Other attractions that are situated close by are:
- God's Window
- Blyde River Canyon, Bourkes Luck, Three Rondavels and Sudwala Caves
- Graskop, Pilgrims Rest, Sabie and White River
- Mac-Mac, Berlin and Lisbon Falls
- Numerous restaurants, coffee shops, curios and a cultural village
- Elephant Sanctuary, Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre and Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre
- Adventure activities including abseiling, gorge swing, quad biking, horse riding, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, paint ball
- hot air balloon and helicopter trips
- spa and beauty treatments