Discover Vilaroux, luxury self catering accommodation nestled in the tree-lined Papegaai Street, in the heart of Stellenbosch. This idyllic retreat comprises 7 fully equipped self-catering apartments and is managed by Suzette Le Roux.
Stellenbosch is a historical village approximately 50km from Cape Town. It’s a university town that was founded in 1679 by Simon van der Stel and boasts one of the most popular wine routes in South Africa.
* 1 secure basement parking with remote controlled access, more parking available on request,
Vilaroux, in the historic heart of STELLENBOSCH, offers 7 self-catering apartments ideally suited for the discerning traveller and visitors to the Cape winelands.
Vilaroux is situated in Papegaai Street, just off the historic Dorp Street. We are close to the Stellenbosch University, three of the most well-known high schools in the country (Paul Roos, Bloemhof and Rhenish), shopping centres, the Coetzenburg Stadium, major businesses, museums, restaurants, golf courses and travellers’ amenities such as banks, travel agencies, car rental agencies and offices.
In Room Facilities:
* 2 bedrooms with twin beds (sleeps 4)
* 2 en-suite bathrooms (showers)
* fully equipped open plan kitchen with fridge, microwave and washing machine
* living room with satellite TV
* electronic safe
* private patio's and balconies
* bed linen & towels
* ceiling fans to lounges
* air-conditioners to all bedrooms
* servicing of apartments (weekends by special arrangement)
Vilaroux is centrally located between all the major Golf Courses in the region. With the famous De Zalza Golf Estate and Stellenbosch Golf Club less than five minutes drive away. This makes it a perfect base for visiting golf groups. We can also assist you in making golf arrangements.