You will always receive a warm West Coast welcome, and excellent hospitality, at our Paternoster Guest House.
Be our guests while you explore the West Coast of South Africa and enjoy our lovely fishing village.
FACILITIES & SERVICE:
At Deja-vu, Paternoster Guest House we offer:
* Pleasing accommodation in a peaceful setting
* A sundeck, perfect for unwinding and watching stunning sunsets
* A hearty cooked breakfast, in the breakfast room or on the sun deck
* Advice and bookings for day trips, restaurants and other local activities
During springtime, the fields around our Paternoster Guest House, are covered with wildflowers. South Africa’s Cape Wild Flowers are one of the natural wonders of the world. How Paternoster got its name: It is believed that Paternoster, which means “Our Father”, was named by shipwrecked Portuguese sailors, who gave glory to God for saving their lives, with the Lord’s Prayer.
This historic and peaceful little fishing village is a haven for everyone who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Life in Paternoster is still closely associated with the sea and fishing industry and gives the village a true fisherman’s atmosphere.
In Room Facilities:
* 1 Luxury Honeymoon Suite
* 3 Beachfront rooms with balconies
* 1 Family room –No sea-view with a separate sleeping area (sleeps 4)
All Rooms feature:
* Queen sized double bed or twin beds
* En-suite bathroom with shower
* Free wireless internet access
* Bathroom towels
* Heated towel rail
* Crisp 100% cotton linen
* Tea and coffee tray
* Bar fridge
* A small sink (not suitable for cooking meals)
Things to do in and around Paternoster guest house:
* Enjoy horse riding on the beach.
* Visit to Cape Columbine, the last manned lighthouse built on the South African coast.
* Visit Tietiesbaai, made famous by Pieter Pieterse, a well-known South African author.
* Experience mussel picking from the rocks.