The Kilpin family would like to welcome you to their beautiful secluded farm in the Langeberg Mountains near Swellendam.
* Magnificent swimming pool in natural surroundings
* Swimming in river and wonderful rock pools.
* Braai Facilities.
Swellendam is the 3rd oldest town in the Republic of South Africa, a town with 17,537 inhabitants situated in the Western Cape province. The town has over 50 provincial heritage sites most of them buildings of Cape Dutch architecture.
In Room Facilities:
Microwave, oven/stove, fridge/freezer. Air-conditioning. All necessary crockery, cutlery, linen, bath towels, soap, detergents.
* Kayaks and other water inflatables for guests' use
* Hiking in the Langeberg Mountains on your doorstep
* Birdlife plentiful
* Fishing for the whole family in our well stocked dam - catch & release - Tilapia (Bream)
* Playground with trampoline/jungle gym/tractor etc
* Mini soccer field
* Foefie slide - great fun for the whole family
* Reception Barn for guests' use, including mini shop, board games, table tennis and DSTV.
* Central thatched LAPA with indoor braai for groups
* Our very own Labyrinth – at the end of a perfect mountain walk – time to clear the mind!