The self-catering suites comprise of either a one bedroom or two double bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, kitchen, lounge and dining room.
- State of the art - 24 hour access controlled security
- Gas BBQ facilities, tables and chairs.
- 25 metre sparkling, heated swimming pool and floating garden
- Deck Chairs and umbrellas.
- Daily housekeeping (on weekdays) and complimentary laundry services
- Private Gym
- Two dedicated parking bays
Conveniently located and within walking distance of all major shopping malls and world class restaurants. The Gautrain is only a couple of minutes away, virtually just down the road from Sandton City. The Suites are also located around the corner from the Morningside Mediclinic and is situated in the affluent suburb of Morningside quiet and is favoured particularly by those working in Johannesburg's financial district - the bustling commercial capital of Sandton - dominated by high rise buildings, glass and chrome finishes, world class hotels, the Sandton Convention Centre and Sandton City's almost 300 shops.
The affluent suburb of Morningside is quiet and favoured particularly by those working in Johannesburg's financial district - the bustling commercial capital of Sandton - dominated by high rise buildings, glass and chrome finishes, world class hotels, the Sandton Convention Centre and Sandton City's almost 300 shops.
In Room Facilities:
- Flat screen Television with full DSTV bouquets
- Multi-format DVD/CD player
- Nespresso coffee making machine
- Wi-Fi hotspot*
- Two Queen size beds
- Crisp, white cotton linen, pillows and duvets
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Fridge / freezer and microwave oven
- Place settings for 6 people including elegant crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Custom made furniture with the highest quality suede finishing
- Complimentary designated basement parking bays per apartment
- Complimentary beverages and toiletries upon arrival
- Electronic in-room safe
- Hairdryers in all apartments
The Outspan Bird Sanctuary is based in the suburb on the banks of the Outspan Spruit. Home to a number of local species of birds, the sanctuary offers almost two hectares of peace and solitude to bird and nature lovers alike.
The Village Walk shopping centre, in Maude Street, offers a quieter alternative to Sandton City, and the coffee bars and restaurants a more sedate way to pass an afternoon. Morningside's shopping Centre too provides a calmer environment in which to shop and have a meal, away from the sometimes frenetic quality of Sandton. Other Attractions in (or near) Morningside include: Riverclub Golf Club and Nelson Mandela Square which is surrounded by world-class hotels and restaurants. The popular Sandton City Shopping Centre is adjacent to the Square.