The hotel is housed in a Cape Dutch style, 100 year old heritage building.
An extensive renovation has transformed the original structure into a very modern, trendy place with a distinct international flair.
Our guests will immediately recognize the spot as a trendsetter, definitely on par with leading small design hotels sprinkled around the larger cities of Europe or the States.
The hotel is far from dull... it is a vibrant place with a very popular and trendy Bistro restaurant attached. The sun-lit terrace with the bright yellow Vitra chairs is a daily must for many locals as they mix with our foreign visitors at breakfast, lunch or dinner times. Enjoying the resulting special "Cape Town vibe" is for all our guests a reason to come back... over and over again.
* Nearest public beach and sea side promenade - 100 meter.
* Nearest restaurant besides the Hotel Bistro - 20 meter.
* Nearest shopping mall and banks - 200 meter.
In Room Facilities:
The latest on offer in hotel technology has been incorporated in the design and furnishings.
The seven Deluxe rooms are very "complete". Five of them have outside balconies with comfortable seating arrangements. The two rooms without outside balcony are extra large and can accommodate an extra bed.
All rooms have King size beds with soft leather head boards and air conditioning (heating/cooling). Large walk-in rain showers, thermostatic taps and heated towel rails in the bathrooms.
A state of the art 40" LED TV screen, a 20" Apple Mac computer with free internet, Wi-Fi access point, Bose iPod docking station, CD Player, Telephone, electronic Safe and a Nespresso machine are standard in every room.
* Off-street parking is available on request and car guard on duty for curb side parking near the hotel.
* 24-hour attendance at Hotel reception.
* Shuttle service (airport and other) or private guided tours available in Hotel Minivan.
* Sea view from Bistro terrace and from some of the rooms.
* Room service and same-day laundry service.
* Arranging for an in-room massage, child minding or an expert shopping assistant are part of our service.
* 4-star HOTEL rating from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA).
* We can communicate with our guests in English, German, Dutch or Flemish, French and Portuguese.
* Nearest public beach and nearest public open-air swimming pool - 100 meter.
* Nearest restaurant beside the Hotel Bistro - 20 meter.
* Nearest shopping mall - 200 meter.
* Churches, Synagogues and Mosques within easy walking distance.