The Ferryman Inn has 6 self-catering units ranging from a 2 to 10 sleeper.
Set on the border of the Umtamvuna Nature Reserve the semi duplex apartments are surrounded by beautiful trees and nature. There is a lovely swimming pool, outdoor entertainment area and a communal braai and fire pit area which is great for family & friend get togethers.
* Swimming Pool,
* Outdoor Entertainment Area,
* Dart Board - Bring own darts,
* Fire Pits,
* Braai Area,
* Laundry Service at additional cost,
* Jungle Gym,
* Restaurant with Free Wi-Fi
This tranquil quaint little lodge is nestled in the beautiful surrounds of the Umtamvuna Nature Reserve and is a stone throw away from The Pont Watersports Resort. We are a 10 minute drive from Silver Beach the main swimming beach and about a 5 minute drive to the nearest shops and Wild Coast Sun Casino. Fishing is one of the most popular sports in Port Edward. The gullies, rocks, surf, river and lagoon all offer a wealth of fun with line and rod.The unspoiled and lush forest areas of Port Edward make for fantastic sight seeing and hiking. These beautiful forests are home to over 200 species of birds as well as wildlife.
In Room Facilities:
* Fully Self-Catering,
* Kitchen or Kitchenette,
* * Lounge,
* Serviced Daily excluding Sundays and Public Holidays
* TV with selected DSTV Channels
* The Pont – two minutes walk from Lodge
Wide variety of water sports, power boating, tube ride, booze cruise, canoeing, jet & water skiing, boat taxi on offer. Also available is picnic spots, fishing, riverside bar & restaurant.
* Beaver Creek Coffee Estate – 5 minutes drive up Izingolweni Rd
Enjoy a 30 – 45 minute walk about tour on the Coffee Estate and learn what goes into making that cup of coffee that you drink everyday.
* Wild Coast Sun Casino & Wild Waves Water Park – 5 minutes drive towards Eastern Cape
Enjoy an assortment of entertainment for young & old from water rides, ten pin bowling, gambling, arcade games, shopping, beauty spa & golfing.