BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
1. A reservation will be held on a provisional basis for 72 hours from the time of making the booking.
2. A reservation made within 7 days of arrival will be held on a provisional basis for 24 hours from the time of making the booking.
3. A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation with the balance payment payable up to but no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
4. Reservations made less than 7 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within 24 hours to confirm the booking.
5. If payment is not received within this time frame the booking will be released without prior notice
6. During the period 15 December - 15 January the following rules apply;
6.1. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of making the booking to confirm the reservation with the balance paid before but no later than 7 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made less than 7 days prior to arrival the full payment is required within 24 hours of making the booking to confirm it. Failure to do so will result in the booking being cancelled.
6.2.A minimum 2 night stay is required from 15 December - 15 January of each year.
6.3.Single supplement rates will not be available during the period 15 December - 15 January of each year
7. Cancellations must be notified via email, and will only be effective when it is received in writing. Please refer to the cancellation policy below.
8. Please email proof of payment email@example.com and remember to use the reservation number and your surname as the reference.
9. Payment can be made via bank transfer into the following bank account. Alternatively, we accept payment from Visa, Master, Diners Club and American Express credit cards. Should payment via credit card be your payment method of choice, kindly request a credit card authorization form from our reservations department.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rates include accommodation and breakfast, tea & coffee station, Wi-Fi, TV with 19 DSTV channels.
2. Rates include 14% V.A.T.
3. Check-in time on the day of arrival is from 13H00.
4. Check out time on the day of departure is before but no later than 10:00.
5. Once a guest has checked out of the hotel he/she should settle their restaurant bill directly with the restaurant.
6. When extending a reservation, extra days will be charged at the rate applicable on that specific day.
7. In the event of a guest not checking in on the first night of the reservation without notification, the accommodation will not be held for the number of days already paid for.
8. Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
9. Bushveld Terrace Hotel on Kruger cannot refund guests when checking out early due to any reason.
10. Payment for extras can be made on departure from the hotel. Extras would be everything other than accommodation i.e. activities, meals (other than breakfast), drinks, picnics etc.
11. You (our guest) are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to the Hotel premises or property caused by you or any persons in your party (whether or not staying at the Hotel) during your stay. Bushveld Terrace Hotel reserves the right to retain your credit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Bushveld Terrace Hotel as a result of the aforesaid. Regardless, Bushveld Terrace further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
12. Should a guest leave without paying an outstanding bill either at the hotel or at the restaurant, Bushveld Terrace Hotel reserves the right to retain the guest's credit card details and debit such amounts from the guest's credit card.
13. The single supplement rate applies for one person in the room. If two people share the room (albeit only part thereof) the published room rate will apply and should be settled by the guest on departure from the hotel.
14. Luxury rooms can accommodate a maximum of two people sharing the room. Extra beds and or extra person/s (including infants) are not permitted in these rooms.
15. The family suites can accommodate 2 Adults & 2 Children, under 12 years of age.
16. Activities can be arranged, at an additional expense. Activities are outsourced to approved suppliers which are in particularly high demand during peak periods*. To avoid disappointment we encourage activities to be booked in advance. Please be aware however that pre-booked activities incur cancellation fees.
17. Last minute bookings for activities should be made no later than 16h00 the day prior to the activity.
18. Breakfast is served between 07h00 & 10h00 daily. The hotel reserves the right to serve either a buffet or an a la carte breakfast at their discretion. Filter coffee & selected teas are included in the hotel breakfast. Other coffee and tea is available, at an additional expense, to be settled directly with the restaurant.
19. Packed breakfasts can be arranged provided it is ordered at the hotel reception before 20h00 the evening before the breakfast is required.
20. The restaurant hours are 07h00 - 22h00.
21. All meals, other than breakfast, including room service is for the guests own account to be settled on departure from the hotel.
22. Room service is available (during restaurant hours) from the room service menu. Any meals not on the room service menu should be enjoyed at the restaurant.
23. Alcohol, other than what is purchased from the restaurant bar, is not permitted on the premises.
24. Music, other than what is played on the restaurant sound system, is not permitted on the premises.
25. Only hotel guests are permitted to use hotel facilities.
o South African School Holidays
o South African Public Holidays (this applies to any reservations that includes one or more public holidays)
o Marula Festival
o European Summer Holidays (June, July & August)