Set in a tranquil Victorian-style home, Yes Please Bed and Breakfast offers all the luxuries and comforts of home. Boasting original Victorian décor with a modern touch of class, the bed and breakfast offers quick access to the N3 highway, University of Natal and various shopping malls.
Yes Please B&B offers the following services On Site:
* Airport / Town Shuttle Services (must be booked and paid for in advance)
* Braai Area
* Outdoor Swimming Pool
* WiFi - in selected areas on the property
* Credit Card Facilities
Yes Please B&B do not allow the following on the property:
* Guests are not allowed to bring their own liquor (alcohol) and meat for Braai
on the property.
* Guests are not allowed to have unauthorised braai's or parties on the Yes
Please B&B property.
* Guests are not allowed to have unauthorised visitors on the property - should
any in-house guest violate this rule an amount of R500 per unauthorised
visitor will be charged to the guest account.
* All authorised visitors are to vacate the Yes Please B&B property by no later
than 22:00. Should this rule be violated, then an extra charge of R100 for
every 15 minutes after 22:00 will be charged to the guest account.
Reason being - The safety and security of all on the Yes Please B&B property is very important and to ensure that we respect all of our other guests on the property as well as the neighbours in our neighbourhood.
Yes Please Bed and Breakfast is 2.7km from the centre of Pietermaritzburg, the nearest airport 79.4km (King Shaka International Airport).
In Room Facilities:
Yes Please B&B offers the following In-Room Facilities:
* Double Beds
* En-Suite Bathrooms (Shower, Basin and Toilet)
* Towels and selected Bathroom Amenities
* Local Channels
* Selected DSTV Channels
* Tea and Coffee Station
* WiFi (in selected areas)
* NO Smoking in any rooms
Things to do in and around Scottsville:
* Harry Gwala
* Scottsville Racecourse
* Golden Horse Casino
* Mahatma Gandhi Statue.
* African Bird of Prey Sanctuary
* Blue Caterpillar Art Gallery
* Butterflies for Africa
* Dine at The Redlands Hotel
* Durban via the Valley of a Thousand Hills
* Italian POW Church
* Macrorie House Museum
* Pietermaritzburg Model Engineering Society
* Rockafellas Restaurant
* Run into the Comrades Museum
* Shri Vishnu Temple
* Tatham Art Gallery
* Tea at Rosehurst Garden
* The Garden Of Remembrance
* The Olive Tree Coffee Shop
* Visit Alexandra Park
* Visit the Natal Museum
* Visit the National Botanical Garden
* Visit the One O' Clock Gun
* Voortrekker - Msunduzi Museum
* Wylie Park