Auriol Joy is the proud owner of Auriol’s Guest House, a 3 star graded establishment. After running her successful tour operating business “Auriol’s Tours” for more than 10 years, she saw an opportunity to open her very own guest house.
Set on the slopes of Tygerberg Hills, Auriol’s Guest House features a garden, outdoor pool and BBQ facilities.
The rooms offer wooden flooring, a TV and tea-and-coffee making facilities. Auriol’s has a breakfast area and a shared lounge and TV area. It also offers a fireplace and views of Table Mountain and Lion’s Head.
Free WiFi and private parking is available. Karl Bremer Hospital is 2 km away, Panorama Hospital and Plastic Surgery Centre 3.7km’s away and Tygerberg Hospital is only 5km’s away. Auriol’s is also within 10mins driving distance from both Tyger Valley Shopping Centre and Century City Shopping Centre and a mere 2km from Parow Shopping Centre. Cape Town International Airport is 12 km from the property.
Auriol guarantees a “home away from home” experience, where guests can truly unwind.
We look forward to hosting you!
In Room Facilities:
TV, electric blanket, fridge, electric panel heater, tea and coffee station.
We are situated:
* Close to University of Stellenbosch Medical Campus;
* Close to Hospitals (Tygerberg Hospital, Karl Bremer Hospital, Vincent Palotti Hospital, Louis Leipoldt Hospital, Panorama hospital)
* Close to University of Western Cape;
* Close to Medical Research Council, Eskom and many large businesses eg. PetroSA, Old Mutual, Discovery, Telkom, ABSA, Cell C, Itron etc.
* Complimentary Wi-Fi in our guest house
* Coffee stand in each bedroom
* Electric blankets and fans
* DSTV in communal lounge
* Dinner on request
Attractions and activities in Cape Town:
* Table Mountain (1 of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World),
* V&A Waterfront, Boat Cruises to Robben Island, Sunset Cruises, Superb restaurants & divine cuisine, Theatres (performing arts), Galleries & Museums, Night life, Jazz clubs, golf tours etc.
* Wine Tours, Cultural tours, and day tours to a Safari Game Reserve (Big Five); 1 hour’s drive out of town.