Constantia Woods self-catering Private Villas and our gorgeous, cosy separate entrance double room are decorated with themes of bygone eras, filled with period pieces, antiques and memorabilia. Nothing has been spared to make yours the most interesting and enjoyable stay.
6 acres of award winning gardens, swimming pool.
Located at the centre of the Cape Peninsula, only minutes from the centre of town, Constantia Valley is Cape Town's secret rural retreat and the perfect place to escape, away from the hustle and bustle of city-life. In the Constantia Valley, there is something for everyone to do, whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, a nature lover or a culture vulture.
Hiking...running..cycling...mountain biking...horse riding... golf...bowls...tennis...cricket...gym
In Room Facilities:
Underfloor heating, DSTV satellite television, air conditioning in some bedrooms, antique brass beds, characterful decor. Rooms and Villas serviced Monday to Saturday, excluding Public Holidays.
* Waterfront and Cape Town Central, 20 minutes
* Table Mountain Cableway, 20 minutes
* University of Cape Town, 15 minutes
* Mostert's Mill, 15 minutes
* Newlands Rugby and Cricket Stadiums, 15 minutes
* Golf Courses, Mowbray, Rondebosch, Royal Cape and Clovelly, 10 to 20 minutes
* Rondevlei Bird Sanctuary, 15 minutes
* Hout Bay Fishing Harbour and Beach, 20 minutes
* Chapman's Peak scenic drive, 20 minutes
* Kommetjie and Noordhoek beach, 20 minutes
* Sandvlei and Zeekoevlei (for sailing and canoeing), 10 minutes
* Muizenberg Beach, 15 minutes
* Kalk Bay (for its harbour, and art and craft shops), 20 minutes
* Simon's Town (historical naval town), 30 minutes
* Boulders Beach penguins, 30 minutes
* Cape Point Nature Reserve,40 minutes