All rooms are self-catering with communal kitchen and braai facilities conveniently situated close to the swimming pool.
HIKING, BIRDING, SWIMMING AND FISHING! 20 Minutes from Numbi gate close to Pelgrimsrest, Gods window, Sabie Graskop and panorama route.
Situated in the ‘Jock of the Bushveld’ Nature Conservancy’
5 Min from Legogote Mountain Hiking
In Room Facilities:
The accommodation at ‘Near2Numbi’ features a total of 30 rooms, all with en-suite facilities. These rooms consist of a combination of double beds, single beds and/or ‘bunk’ beds. Basic amenities such as linen, tea/coffee, sugar and soaps are provided in each room.
We also have two dormitories which can sleep a total of 96 guests! Minimum requirement for booking is 36 guests.
The Lowveld is packed with a host of natural and man-made attractions.
Herewith then, a list of attractions in and around the area, all within a 2 hour drive:
* Jock of the Bushveld Nature Conservancy - 5 min (Wildlife includes: Spotted Genets, Serval, Civet, African Wildcat, Caracal, Honey badger, Jackal, Vervet monkey, Thick-tailed bush baby, most species of Mongoose, Pangolin, Squirrel, Porcupine, etc)
* Kruger National Park - 22 min (Numbi Gate)
* God’s Window, Graskop
* Pilgrims Rest
* Lone Creek Falls, Sabie
* Mac Mac Falls, Sabie
* Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Blyde Canyon
* Casterbridge Farm, White River
* Perry’s Bridge Reptile Park, Hazyview
* Jock of the Bushveld Route
* Africa Silks, Silk Farm, Nelspruit
* Chimp Eden, Nelspruit
* Sudwala Caves and Dinosaur Park, Nelspruit
* Lowveld National Botanical Gardens
* Alpha Omega Bible Sculpture Garden and Caves
* Various dams for fishing (3 Species)
* Barberton Steam Locomotive
* White River History and Motor Museum
* Induna Adventures, Hazyview
* Long Tom Pass
* Three Rondawels, Blyde Canyon
* Shangana Cultural Villages
* Dullstroom Bird of prey rehabilitation centre
* Various Museums and Art Houses
And much more...