A scrumptious English/continental breakfast is served in a tranquil patio overlooking the pool. Upstairs there is a fully equipped kitchen and lounge leading onto a balcony with stunning views of the Johannesburg skyline.
There is secure parking at the front of the guest house with the living and entertainment areas secured behind high walls at the back of the property.
In Room Facilities:
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms with shower, bath and bidet as well as a TV, WI-FI, fast 100Mbps fibre internet, hospitality tray, hair dryer, alarm clock, safe, linen and towels. Downstairs the rooms have a mini fridge and a micro wave oven, while upstairs these appliances as well as a toaster are in the communal kitchen.
The Guest House is part of a closure with only 3 boomed access points controlled by security guards and camera's. Only the Horwood Road access point is open 24 hours with the other 2 opening between 6:00 and 20:00. There is also a dedicated armed response vehicle patrolling our suburb 24 hours a day.
The enclosure is ideal for a relaxing 5km run or walk.
Edenvale business district is less than 1km from the Horwood entance boom.
An 11 meter by 4 meter rectangular pool is ideal for those wanting to do a few laps to stretch their muscles.
- Graziella's restaurant
- Petrone's Pizza/Pasta
- Glendower Golf Course
- Italian Club with sporting facilities and excellent restaurant
- Virgin Active Gym
- Variety of stores including Makro, Checkers Hyper, Builder's, Dischem etc.
- Mac Donalds, Nando's, KFC and many other fast food outlets.
- Grand Slam Sports Bar
- World class malls of Eastgate, Bedford Center and Greenstone
- OR Tambo International Airport
- Gautrain Metro Station
- Hiking Trails, Picnic sites, trout fishing and mountain biking in Modderfontein Reserve