The individually decorated spacious rooms with wooden floors and steel pressed ceilings have a timeless quality, an unaffected charm for the discerning traveler.
Four rooms are situated inside the main house and two self catering units are available for longer stays.
Each room has a private balcony/patio or access to the main patio - ideal for smokers. Rooms are luxuriously equipped with en-suite bathrooms (with bath and shower)
A luxurious lounge is available for reading or to relax with a cup of coffee from the coffee station. The entire house is at all times exclusively yours to enjoy. This is your home away from home.
*Wi-Fi internet access
*24 hour laundry service
*Credit card facilities
*Dinner by arrangement, provision made for dietary needs
*Assist with transfers in close proximity
Our Guest House is located close to UJ and Wits. Residential area with quaint houses dating from 1930's. There are many good restaurants, a true taste mecca. 27 Boxes, a small shopping centre created from shipping containers houses small shops, giving a platform to artists and small entrepreneurs to sell their goods.
In Room Facilities:
*Crisp white percale cotton linen
*Bar fridge with complimentary soft drinks
*Colour Flatscreen Tv with selection of DSTV channels
*fan/heater/electric blanket - depending on season
* Small shops, pubs, street cafÃ©s and restaurants on 7th street (the street featured in 7de Laan's visual)
* 44 Stanley Street, another arty yuppie hangout, clubs, restaurants, boutiques.
* Milpark Hospital, Garden City Hospital, Helen Joseph Hosital, Johannesburg General Hospital, Parklane Clinic,
Donald Gordon Clinic
* University of Johannesburg, Wits, Milpark Business School, IMM
* Johannesburg Country Club
* Art Galleries
* Easy access to major highways
* Close to Johannesburg CBD
* Constitutional Hill
* Museum Africa
* Soweto - Tours can be arranged
* Gold Reef City
* Shopping centre's: Sandton, Rosebank, Cresta, Hyde Park, and Clearwater Malls
* Curious: Rooftop market; Melville curio shop, street sellers in 7th Street
* Johannesburg Zoo
* Emmarentia Dam
* Botanical gardens
* Melville Koppies
* Liebermann Pottery Studios