* Peaceful Garden for reading or just escaping the hussle
* Business Center - printing, faxing, internet etc.
* PS3 Games.
* Our Deluxe suite is Wheelchair accessible.
* On site Massages can be arranged by appointment
* ADSL / broadband wireless internet access in public areas
* Alternative meals to be arranged in advance (at least 24 hours)
Gordons Bay is all about its waterfront, where the bay lies against the sheer mountains of the Helderberg, providing shelter to a picturesque cove that offers a veritable feast of water-based activities and a promenade lined with fish shops, coffee bars and restaurants.
Gordons Bay bustles during peak season. Bikini Beach is popular with the younger crowd who come here to play beach volleyball, sunbathe and surf, whilst the main beach is more popular with families and the water is gentler. You don’t have to be on the beach to appreciate this part of the world. The Helderberg Wine Route includes some 25 different wineries that range from a 300-year old historical manor to art boutique wineries and include the cellars of Vergelegen, Scholtzenhof, Morgenster and Post House.
If you’re here during the whale watching season then a drive along Clarence Drive, the scenic coastal road between Gordon’s Bay and Betty’s Bay, offers some of the best designated whale watching spots on the coast and the Steenbras dam has magnificent views over Gordon’s Bay and is a great spot for picnics.
Evenings should include a stroll along the harbour wall or a sunset cruise from the old harbour, which also has a string of excellent seafood restaurants. And Gordon’s Bay is only 40 minutes from Cape Town, so experiencing an alternative night life and still making it home is indeed an option.
In Room Facilities:
Rooms are fully equipped with 2 Selected DSTV channels, tea/coffee trays,some rooms are equipped with mini bar fridges, bathroom has shower and bath .
* Cape Helderberg Beaches
* Helderberg Nature Reserve
* Helderberg Wine Estates
* Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve
* Kogelberg Nature Reserve
* V&A Waterfront
* Berties Mooring
* Bikini Beach
* Boland Hiking Trail
* Overberg Charters
* Somerset Mall
* Steenbras Gorge
* Family friendly resort
* Only a short drive from : Rooi Els,Betty's Bay, Pringle Bay and