Get away from it all! Enjoy an eco-friendly farm experience at the foot of the Swartberg Mountain Pass; 45km outside of Oudtshoorn. Hike to the beautiful waterfall and natural rock pool; drink fresh water straight from it. Delight in a memorable horse ride on a scenic trail. Enjoy a hike to and swimming in our mountain swimming pool with views of nature all around you. Solar electricity, organic gardening, free range livestock, chicken, rabbits. Be refreshed, re-energized and regenerated!
Horse riding can be arranged with a professional horse rider close-by at an additional cost.
Other things to note:
* We are 45km outside of Oudtshoorn where the closest shops are located.
* Travel on 1.2 km gravel road before reaching the main gate. The road is in a relative good condition.
* Solar electricity only and therefore no TV (Only DVD facilities) and no microwave.
* Hair dryer can be used with generator power only.
* As the mountain swimming pool is in the mountains, it is a 25 minute hiking trail to get to it. We can take guests to the pool in our farm 2x4 vehicle on request, free of charge. We have a swimming pool close to the units as well.
* The units are very clean and upmarket however be aware that the outside is raw nature.
* There are no shops close-by but you can enjoy food at some Restaurants in the area.Please note that the units are not shared with other people.