On The Beach is a double storey house on the beachfront overlooking the sea. There is a private walkway to the beach. The two self-catering apartments are on the ground level on the beach front with beautiful sea views. The two apartments are the Luxury Unit and the Marilyn Unit. The dune in front of the house has been planted with indigenous succulents and is maintained by the owners. Both apartments have private entrances and there is also secure onsite parking for guest vehicles.
* Airport shuttle (Please contact to make arrangements).
* Satellite TV.
* Parking on premises behind gates.
Yzerfontein is 90 km from Cape Town, 50 km from Langebaan, The Casino and Club Mykonos and 27 km from Darling.
The West Coast Flower Region boasts more than 1200 species of flowering plants and is host to visitors from all over every year. The wildflower season is from August to October.
In Room Facilities:
* Luxury Apartment:
The seafront main bedroom has a queen bed with a flat-screen television. The living room has a bunk bed as well as flat screen TV with full DSTV and Wi-Fi connectivity. There is a kitchen with 2 fridges, stove and microwave in the living room.
* Marilyn Apartment:
This 1 room seafront apartment consists of a queen bed, table and chairs, flat screen TV with full DSTV and Wi-Fi. This apartment has 2 outdoor living areas. One, overlooking the sea and the second area, on the other side of the unit, which is totally quiet and private. There is a kitchen with fridge, micro wave, stove and is fully equipped. Outside is patio furniture with a shade umbrella and a portable stainless steel braai. Guests can decide which side to braai.
* 60 Minutes drive from Cape Town and 70 min drive from Cape Town International airport
* Wild flower reserves
* West Coast National Park
* Buffelsfontein Game Reserve
* Kite-surfing in Langebaan
* Walk along the flat, uninterrupted Sixteen Mile Beach
* Langebaan and Casino
* Fresh seafood in the fishing village of Yzerfontein
* Paternoster – a typical West coast village
* Whale watching in summer season
* Darling Wine Route and olive farm districts/close to Cloof and Groote Post wine estates
* Surfing in Yzerfontein
* Hiking trail: yzerfonteintourism.co.za
* Local harbour with 2 boat launch sites
* Local boat club and sports bar
* Fishing – Annual Snoek Derby /Galjoen Derby
* Crayfish in season
* Nearby golf course – Langebaan Country Club or Darling 9 hole course
* Beautiful sunsets