Great Rating: 3.0 /5
Based on 1 verified guest reviews
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Member since: 26 Sept. 2016
Property Type: Self Catering
* Check in/out times: Check-In from 14H00 hours Check-Out time at 10H00.
* Guests are respectfully requested to be mindful of other Guests enjoying Bellingham at the same time as they are! We ask that noise at night be kept to a minimum and during reasonable hours. We are a very quiet and peaceful setting. While Accommodation Suites/Cottages are fairly spread out over a large area, we also have permanent tenants residing here and all are mindful of their neighbours enjoying a Peaceful getaway!
* Children are to supervised at all times.
* We prefer that the Suites/Cottages remain Non-Smoking areas, for the comfort of Guests who may stay after You, who are non-smokers.
* We have Television in each Suite/Cottage, however we do not have DsTV, only local channels.
* Guests making use of the BBQ/Braai facility are requested to keep the area clean and neat after use and to dispose of any debris after using it.
* Guests staying for a period of more than 7 nights, will have linen changed and towels changed, when necessary, given the current water restrictions. This will be arranged with Guests on arrival.
* An additional cleaning fee for Guests with children, may apply, if additional laundering of bed-linen and duvets is required during the term of their stay, in the sum of R150.00 per event.
* Suites and Cottages are not Serviced as we are a Self-Catering facility. Cleaning materials are available in each unit.
* We have free Wi-Fi available to guests and for those requiring it, details will be given at Check-In in order for them to connect to it.
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Can Be Used For||Film Location, Still Shoots, Wedding|
|For more info|
We stayed in the garden cottage for 3 nights. The kitchen is impractical and has a bar fridge for 4 guests? From the parking area to the cottage is about 100m to carry your luggage .... we had 2 x over eighty's in our group. The beds needs replacement as well as the pillows (smelly).
The garden is special and the vineyards a lovely area to relax and go for a walk.
The scenery in Franschhoek.
The perfect destination for foodies! Lots of fantastic restaurants and wineries.
The farms, the general buzz in the town and the shops!