Excellent Rating: 5.0 /5
Based on 1 verified guest reviews
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Member since: 21 Oct. 2016
Property Type: Backpacker
* Check-in: 15:00
* Our backpackers is a non-smoking zone, but we offer lovely sitting areas that are smokers friendly.
* Inyathi is the only pet friendly room available at present.
* If it is not yours don't touch it. Don't even look at it.
* If it is getting late, quiet down. It's really simple. Don't be that person that selfishly and noisily disrupts other people's zzzz's.
* If you used the kitchen, bathroom and any other communal area - leave it clean and tidy. Nobody likes to use facilities that are mucked-up by others. So again- respect yourself enough, not to be that person that everybody silently glares at, because their dirty dishes are all over the place.
* Do not give food, sweets, cooldrink or anything else to other people's pets or children, before checking with their guardians. This includes the younger members of the Aardwolf Team, as well. On the other side of the coin, we ask that all young children or pets be supervised at all times. At Aardwolf we love kids and we want them to enjoy there stay - so make sure your kids are safe and happy, by actually hanging out with them.
* We are a backpackers, which means that at any one time there will be a collection of people from all over the globe, with different beliefs, views on the world, ways of doing things, religions, dress codes and endless diversities. You have a choice to broaden your mind, learn to understand others better and make lasting friendships or to form your own opinions and not to mingle. Your choice, your life. We only ask that you treat others with respect, regardless of their differences to you. If you feel like being obnoxious, take a stroll, have a beer, do yoga or whatever, but do not offend someone just because they are different from you.
* We take every reasonable, precaution to ensure that your stay with us is enjoyable and safe. You, do however, stay here at your own risk and we take no responsibility for any damages to you or your property. Just for your peace of mind on this matter. We regularly check the premises for monsters, falling objects and hazardous material.
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|For more info|
It was our first backpackers experience and we loved it. The owner is very friendly and our reception was delightful after a long trip. It is a very nice place to overnight, with experience it can grow a lot. We had no problem at all, thanks to Liesl.