The main house was built in 1913 and since then it has undergone significant upgrades and expansions. Stylish rooms to make your stay as comfortable as possible all with en suite bathrooms and air conditioners.
In Room Facilities:
* Air-conditioning In All Rooms.
* Complimentary Bottled Water.
* DStv In Rooms.
* Fridges in all rooms.
Kimberley is the only South African city with an operational tram system, dating back to the time of the diamond rush.
* Big Hole - Museum, mining, nature, culture.
* McGregor Museum.
* William Humphreys Art Gallery.
* Wildebeest Kuil Rock Art Centre.
* Honoured Dead Memorial.
* Kamfers Dam - Flamingos.
* Mokala National Park - Nature reserves, camping, safaris, parks, game reserves.
* Sol Plaatje Museum.