Situated on an island within Marina Martinique, Marina Martinique B&B offers five fully serviced, luxurious and spacious, en-suite bedrooms. Each room has its own private balcony with excellent views over the canal and the marina.
Marina Martinique B&B is Highly Recommended with the AA Travel Guides a Quality Assured Program.
In Room Facilities:
Each room is also provided with its own television with DSTv, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge as well as a safe for your valuables.
South Africa's world renowned surfing mecca also offers sand boarding, wind surfing, kite surfing, whale watching, hiking in three Nature Reserves, gym, bowls, golf, tennis, deep sea fishing, horse riding, diving and much, much more.
Jeffreys Bay is a thriving town with most if not all the necessary facilities available - restaurants, mall, beach bathing, shell museum, etc.
There is also a comfortable living and dining room, opening onto a large wooden deck overlooking one of the canals. Fax and internet facilities are available.
Places to visit:
* Potters Place : Coffee shop, restaurant & music theatre.
* Walskipper and Tapas Restaurants
* Gisters : An unique coffee shop/restaurant with a decor theme of yesterday.
* Supertubes : immense interest to the young at heart.
* Forest canopy tours at Tsitsikamma Forest.
* Billabong Factory Shop.
* Marina Warf : Restaurant inside the Marina Martinique