Auberge Daniella offers guests three well-appointed apartments: The La Cotte and Huguenot suites make up the homestead whilst the Lavender Suite is opposite the swimming pool. Auberge Daniella is perfect for families, parties or wedding celebrations. All of the suites is overlook the garden and swimming pool and have access to the main road. Large dining rooms leading into the spacious lounge areas for easy entertaining. The kitchenettes have been equipped to the highest standard for the occasional night in. The comfortable bedrooms are fitted with queen size beds, and en suite bathrooms. Air-conditioning is found in the bedrooms and lounge areas for the hot summer months and can be altered to heating for the colder winter months.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast is supplied with fresh warm bread in the morning.
The veranda and sundeck, which spill out of the historic homestead, overlook a tranquil garden and the breath-taking vineyard-clad Drakenstein Mountains. An azure splash pool offers a welcome respite after a long day spent exploring the multitude of shops, vineyards, historic sites and restaurants that adorn one of South Africa’s most desirable destinations.
Ideal for a romantic weekend getaway, business trip or languid family holiday, Auberge Daniella is sure to make your visit to this alluring corner of the Cape Winelands a lasting memory.
In Room Facilities:
* Fast, free unlimited wireless internet access
* DSTV satellite television.
* Fridge, hob, oven, microwave and all other basic kitchen equipment and amenities.
* Coffee and Tea making facilities
* Swimming pool with loungers
* Al Fresco dining area
* Laundry Service (Upon request)
* Housekeeping Service (Upon request)
* Take a stroll up old Cat se Pad, walking trail.
* Enjoy a bottle of wine at the top of the Franschhoek Pass and watch the sun go down.
* Experience wine tasting on horseback.
* Enjoy a morning with Professor Rust and learn about the heritage and the flora of the valley.
* Play golf at Pearl Valley, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course.
* Drop off the top of the pass and paraglide down to the village.
* Dine alfresco at one of the many street cafe's.
* Take a helicopter ride and see the valley from a different perspective.
* Hire a mountain bike and go cycling in the mountains surrounding the valley.
* Hike to the top of Du Toit’s Kop.
* Pick up a permit and map at the Information Centre and explore the Mont Rochelle Reserve.
* Hop on the Wine tram and visit a collection of wineries within the village
* Enjoy the La Petite Ferme cellar tour hosted every morning at 11am (By appointment)
* Watch the chocolatiers in action making their fine confections (Tours can be arranged)
* Learn the art of bread making with Neels at Moreson (winter months only)
* Boschendal, Warwick and Solms Delta offer the perfect picnic spots for those hot lazy summer afternoons
* Enjoy the fresh local produce every Saturday morning at the Village Market
* Visit Franschhoek tourism to arrange wine tours or book any other activities