Take a break from the hectic pace at this jewel of Harties and relax. Whether it's for business, special occasions or a break away. Join us .... and be welcomed by a friendly atmosphere. Away from the cities hustle and bustle, making your stay a Home Away From Home.
• Sun City The Lost City 90 minutes away
• Pilanesberg National Park 90 minutes away
• 40 minutes from Johannesburg, 20 mins from Pretoria
• Lion and Safari Park 30 minutes away
• De Vette Mossel 11 minutes away
• Fisherman’s Deck Catch and release fishing 5 minutes away
• Hartbeespoort Dam Catch and keep fishing 700 meters away
• Lanseria Airport 40 minutes and OR Tambo 70 minutes away
Open-plan serviced apartment with spacious comfort.
• Ground level apartments with private garden
• Apartments with showers and or bath and separate shower
• 1 Bedroom apartment consist of 1 Queen or Double bed
• 2 Bedroom apartment consist of 1 Queen or Double bed and 2 Single beds
• Suite are equipped with spa-bath
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be arranged on request, for corporate guests a breakfast / lunch box can be provided. Please book in advance.
Housekeeping is available after night-time rest.
Laundry facilities are available on request at additional cost.
For good company and soft music let yourself drift off to a mellow tide at the Sundowner next to the swimming pool.
Secure parking with 24 Hour guard for your peace of mind.
Come and relax in this unhurried atmosphere with apartments facing Hartbeespoortdam and Magaliesberg.
Experience the sparkling waters of the swimming pool or drift off with soft music at the Sundowner next to the swimming pool.
Palm Valley Inn is only 700 m from Hartbeespoort dam, where you can have a picnic, launch your boat, go for a boat cruise or just catch fish.
Hartbeespoort the gateway of North-West tourism in South-Africa surrounded by the majestic Magaliesberg Mountains and lots of animal sanctuaries.
The dam is a very popular breakaway and weekend getaway. Palm Valley Inn is situated in the heart of this gateway to North-West tourism paradise.
Only 45 minutes away from Johannesburg and Pretoria, and a pleasant halfway stop to Sun City only 95 km from our establishment.
In Room Facilities:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be arranged on request; for corporate guests a breakfast/lunch box can be provided. Please book in advance.
• 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
• Air-conditioned living room
• DSTV (hotel packages)
• Kitchen (equipped with crockery, stove and microwave)
• Built in braai on the patio for barbeque evenings
• Main bedrooms are equipped with a safe and hairdryer
• All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans
Reasons to visit Palm Valley Inn
Palm Valley Inn is located near several golf courses, nature reserves, world heritage sites and many different tourist attractions such as animal and reptile parks, galleries, flea-markets and many more activities to choose from.
• Aerial Cableway – See Hartbeespoort Dam from the top of the mountain
• Bill Harrop's Balloon Safaris
• Fisherman’s Deck – Catch and release fishing
• French Toast / Little Paris – Movie filmed in the cafe
• Pretville – Visit the film set
• Lion and Safari Park
• Miracle Water – Scuba Diving
• Vulture Rehabilitation Centre
• Chameleon Village Reptile Park
• Magalies Canopy Tours
• Water Freaks - Water sports
• African island – Pools and slides
• Groot Verlange Horse Safari
• Chameleon Village
• De Vette Mossel – Eat as much as you like with your feet in the sand
• De Wildt Cheetah Centre
• Hartbeespoort Aquarium And Fisheries
• Lesedi Cultural Park
• Monate Sitruskelder
• The Elephant Sanctuary
• The Lake Predator Park – Hartbeespoort own Zoo
• Golf courses – Pecanwood, Sandy Lane, Magalies park, Brits and Sun City
Activities in the surrounding area
• Day Spa
• Boat Cruises
• Team Building Activities
• Canopy Tours
• Air to Air Ballooning
• Horse Trails
• Water sports
• Jet Ski's
• Paint Ball
• Diving (Scuba)
• Elephant Walk
• Quad biking
• Oewer Club – Catch and keep fishing
Excellent restaurants, bars and vibrant nightlife
• Fisherman’s Deck
• Upper Deck
• Stef’s Table
• Siesta Tapas
• De Vette Mossel