The guesthouse is overlooking the spectacular Outeniqua Mountains, the Great Brak River and the town. You can also see Mossel Bay and the sea from some rooms as well as the balconies. There are lovely spacious public areas. The guesthouse is perfect for family reunions, small meetings, wedding guests and honeymoon couples, as well as for holidaymakers. At 29 Columba was awarded: A Quality Tourism Product; A Highly Recommended B&B Guest House Style; 2017 Best Value Top Establishment Award.
In Room Facilities:
* 4 Comfortable bedrooms on the first floor: 2 rooms with twin beds and full bathrooms, two double rooms with modern in room bathrooms.
* On the first floor is a double room which is wheelchair accessible en suite
Coffee, tee and rusks are available both in the kitchen as well as in the rooms
* Braai facilities on deck.
* Fully equipped communal kitchen.
* Large living & dining area with DSTV
* Sitting room with DVD
* Laundry and cleaning services nearby.
* Free WiFi
Great Brak River is a coastal village in the Mossel Bay Local Municipality in the Western Cape province of South Africa.
* De Vette Mossel Beach Fish Restaurant & Wedding Venue
* Restaurants (De Dekke, Transkaroo,Peperboom ect), Gift Shops and
* Game Farms like Botlierskop Private game Reserve (14 Km), Zorgfontein
game farm and Indalu Elephant Experience.
* Golf Courses
* Beaches & Riversides
* Extreme sport activities
* Shark Cage Diving
* Day trips to Oudtshoorn: Ostrich & Camel Farm, Cango Caves, Crocodile &
Wildlife Ranch, Crocodile Cage Diving.
* 5 Minute walk to beach
* 15 Minute drive to George & Mossel Bay
* Safe parking.
* Tours and transport available on request.
The beautiful long stretch of white, sandy beach is only a 5 minute walk away. We are well situated for guests visiting weddings in our area, as we are close to many venues
The Janine Iron and Washing Museum in Hartenbos (17 km)
St Blaize trail, as well as many other hiking trails and mountain biking trails