The Dunes 80 is situated in The Dunes Resort that is located in the heart of the Garden Route right on the Keurbooms beach, (Plettenberg bay). A short walk (250m) through the protected dune forest gives you Private access to pristine beaches surrounded by unspoiled Indigenous coastal forest were you can enjoy whale and dolphin sightings on a regular basis.
These luxury loft units offers a modern open plan kitchen with granite tops and built-in cupboards. Fully equipped for 6 persons, this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units provide the ultimate experience of luxury and comfort.
The open plan living area leads to private garden with a patio, braai/entertainment area and undercover parking area.
THE DUNES RESORT OFFERS:
- Private access to pristine beaches surrounded by unspoiled Indigenous coastal forest.
- Swimming beaches (250 M)
- Two swimming pools
- 24-hour security
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar
- Games room
- Jungle Gym & Trampolines
- Incredible fishing
Plettenberg Bay offers a wide arrangement of activities. Beautiful beaches and sunny days are the main attraction. When you have had enough of that there is a long list to choose from.
In Room Facilities:
DUPLEX SELF CATERING UNITS AMENITIES
- Main Bedroom 1x queen size bed
- Second bedroom 2 x single beds.
- Sleepers couch downstairs in lounge area.
- Bathroom upstairs – Bath & toilet
- Bathroom downstairs- shower & toilet.
- Private undercover Braai/BBQ area.
- Private Garden with patio
- Catering (Fully Self-catering)
- Cleaning Services (extra)
- Linen provided
- Microwave , Oven, Stove,washing Machine and fridge/freezer
- Parking (Undercover at unit with Gargage door)
- Satellite TV (Selected DSTV channels)
- Cell phone and internet reception
- Towels (Bath only)
- Boat Tours
- Bungee Jumping
- Garden Route National Park
- Keurbooms Nature Reserve
- Robberg Nature Reserve and hiking trails
- Swimming with seals
- Otter Trail
- The Elephant Sanctuary
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Africanyon Adventures
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours & River Tubing
- Nature's Valley.
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve
- Ocean blue adventure
- Whale watching,
- Sail/Boating (Water sports)
- Horse trails
- Golf Course in the area:
- Pezula, Goose Valley, Fan Court; OuBaai; Plettenberg Bay Golf Course.