Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of city life?
Then get away from it all to Dragon's Lair Self Catering Guest Lodge in the stunning Southern Drakensberg where our emphasis is on privacy, ambiance and comfort.
Dragon's Lair offers up-market accommodation in two separate and private units in a beautifully peaceful, resort-like garden setting.
• Secure remote control entrance
• private parking
• park-like gardens
Underberg is a dairy and cattle farming community in the Umzimkulu River valley of Kwazulu-Natal, situated at the foot of the 1,904m Hlogoma Peak in the foothills of the Southern Drakensberg. Tourism is the second biggest industry in the area next to farming, and the beauty of Underberg and the surrounding area attracts travellers from far and wide.
In Room Facilities:
Both The Cottage and The Flat offer private patios with braai facilities; complimentary coffee and tea; amenities ie. soap, shower gel, shampoo, bathrobes and slippers; Flat screen LCD TV (DSTV); overhead fans and heating facilities.
• Eco-Tourism - Sani Pass, 4x4 Routes, Bird watching, Hiking, Mountain climbing, Archaeological sites including bushmen paintings and caves.
• Other Activities - Polo, golf, Trout fishing, Mountain biking, Canoeing.
• This area also offers one of South Africa's major snowfall destinations
• Major Events - Sani-2-C, Drak 500 Challenge, Splashy-Fen Music Festival.