Bhotani B&B was established in 2009 and started operating in November . It is a "4 STAR" graded establishment by the SA Tourism Grading Council. Bhotani B&B is a "Level Three" contributor with 110% Recognition B-BBEE Procurement level. Bhotani had the opportunity and honor to host visitors from countries like England, Switzerland, Corte' de Voire, Portugal and many South Africans from different provinces, during the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Their overall commentary serves as testimony to the high levels of customer service and professionalism offered at Bhotani.
In Room Facilities:
* Own entrance
* Tastefully and contemporary decorated
* Queen-size bed in fresh cotton percale linen (Single beds available on request)
* LCD with DStv
* Stocked Bar fridge
* Microwave Oven
* Coffee-making facilities on the desk
* Iron/ironing board …..& more
En route the Garden Route in South Africa. For the business traveler, it is in close proximity to virtually everything, from Newton Park, the Metros' business hub, Greenacres Shopping Mall, banks, hospitals, restaurants, golf course, etc.
* Guests dine in a posh dining room which opens up to the patio overlooking a sparkling pool.
* An “105”cm LCD with DSTV
* A tea garden faces the rooms, a perfect spot in which to revive your energies and cleanse away the stresses of the day.
* Dinner on request
* Secure on-site parking (Parking for up to 10 cars inside a remote controlled gate)
* Internet/Fax/Copy facilities
For the tourist/nature lover, the Nelson Mandela Bay offers a lot of activities and attractions, from Blue Flag beaches, internationally acclaimed game reserves, heritage sites, trails, etc. We are 5,9km from the Nelson Mandela Bay (2010 FIFA World Cup) stadium, 10km to the airport and beachfront.