This charming old country Inn is situated on top of the majestic Soutpansberg Mountain pass, just 8km north of the historic town of Louis Trichardt.
First established in 1937, The Inn has an old world charm. The reception and entertainment areas are graced with beautiful antique furniture and items, creating an interesting, homely atmosphere.
We have various venues to suit all occasions:
* The Billiard Room – seats up to 30 guests – suitable for small conferences, meetings, functions or dinner parties
* The Sunset Lapa – seats up to 100 guests – suitable for larger conferences, meetings, functions or dinner parties, pool parties and braais
* Main Conference Hall – seats up to 180 guests – suitable for larger conferences, meetings, functions or dinner parties
* The Patio – seats up to 60 guests – suitable for alfresco functions and dining, luncheons, braais and cocktail parties, weddings and memorial services
* The Deck – seats up to 100 guests – suitable for alfresco functions and dining, luncheons and cocktail parties
Situated in a beautiful mountain range, with stunning views of the town to the south, surrounded by indigenous forests, Mountain Inn offers varied, comfortable accommodation and superior dining. Experience a spectacular sunset on the beautiful deck overlooking Louis Trichardt, while enjoying a sundowner or pre-prandial sherry.
In Room Facilities:
The Inn has 30 bedrooms. All are en-suite with either bath or shower, ceiling fans or air-conditioners, electric blankets, DSTV and coffee / tea facilities. All rooms are fully serviced daily.
Various on-site facilities are available to guests, as well as a large variety of attractions in the area. Therefore your stay, whether overnight, or for an extended period, promises to be fun and interesting.