For the businessperson, traveller or tourist, this boutique Guest House is nestled in leafy Bryanston, part of Sandton, Johannesburg. It is located close to the Sandton Medi-Clinic, St Stithians College, Sandton City Shopping Centre, Hydepark shopping mall, Rosebank mall and Montecasino.
* Green initiatives
* Eco-friendly solar water heaters.
* The Pecan Tree Guesthouse proudly supports the Wilderness Leadership School and their anti-Rhino poaching program.
* The bottled water supplied to all guests benefits their fundraising efforts.
All paper and plastic used at the Pecan Tree guesthouse are recycled.
* Security levels are high with individual remote controls for gate access and panic buttons.
* Vehicle parking is on-site and partially covered.
* Laundry and ironing services are available.
Major roads and highways connect The Pecan Tree Guest House to Sandton City, the Johannesburg Central Business District, the airports, to Midrand and Pretoria. The Sandton Gautrain Station is 7km away and Sandton MediClinic is 800 from our door.
In Room Facilities:
All our quiet rooms are fully equipped with a microwave, mini fridge, tea and coffee station, cutlery, laptop safe and a work space. Free wi-fi is also available throughout. Eco-friendly solar water heaters.
You can choose from either a single, double, family or self-catering unit. Our family room is large enough to accommodate four comfortably and has separate sleeping areas.
There are various restuarants (French, Indian, Italian and South African) within walking distance. Excellent opportunities for golf can be found within a 5km radius at Bryanston Country Club and The River Club. Virgin Active Gym is 3km from our door.