- The rates are quoted in South African Rand and inclusive of VAT.
- The rates listed are per night, for exclusive use for up to 8 guests. A surcharge
for additional guests, up to 12 persons apply.
- A surcharge of R 1153.00 per person for 2 guests, over and above 8 persons,
will apply with a surcharge of R 576.00 per person for the 11th and 12th guests
each respectively. Surcharge rate subject to change without prior notification.
- A minimum stay of two-nights all year round except from 20 December to 5
January when a minimum stay of seven nights applies.
- We regret no bookings to be made less than 48 hours prior to check in date - Please note that bookings will be cancelled if made outside this restriction.
- Provisional bookings are held for 7 days at which point a 50% deposit is required
to confirm the booking. If no payment has been received, the booking will be
released automatically. The balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- In the event of a booking made less than 30 days prior to arrival full payment is
required to confirm the booking.
- All extras - expenses other than accommodation and not included in the rate is to
be settled at the property before departure.
- The villa is for the exclusive use of one group or party and not multiple individuals
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- The villa comprises of 5 en-suite bedrooms and 1 twin room with adjacent
bathroom, accommodating 12 adults in total.
- The names of all guests must be provided before arrival. No other person/s -
except for registered guests - may occupy the villa at any time without prior
- The villa may only be used for private rental accommodation and not as a venue
for any function, wedding, party or event involving anyone other than those guests
entitled to sleep at the property as per initial guest list at time booking was
- No pets are allowed.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is from 14h00 on the day of arrival.
- Check out is before but no later than 11h00 on the day of departure.
- Requests for early check-in or late departure are by prior arrangement only and
always subject to availability.
- The Homestead Manager and staff will meet and greet the guests on arrival at
the agreed time. Two sets of keys, a remote for the main gate and the alarm
remote will be handed over and entrusted to the principal guest/s.
- Exclusive use of The Homestead and all facilities
- Basic butler service
- Concierge service
- Daily servicing and turndown
- Private laundry
- Canapes and bubbly on arrival
- Homestead style breakfast
- Homemead rusks and biscuits
- Bowl of seasonal fruit
- Sundowner snacks
- Soft drinks and premium spirits
- A limited selection of wine from Oldenburg Vineyards
- Purchasing wine from Oldenburg Vineyards at special wine club prices
- Wine tasting at the cellar door
- Wireless internet access
- 24-hour security
For guests staying minimum 3 nights, we offer a signature South African Braai or 3-course Dinner.
- Chef (Can be provided by prior arrangement only)
- Professional Butler (Can be provided by prior arrangement only)
- Fridge Stocking (Can be provided by prior arrangement only)
- Child Minding Services (Can be provided by prior arrangement only)
- Transfers and Shuttle Services
- Spa and Beauty Treatments
- Dry Cleaning
- Telephone and Mobile Calls
- Staff Gratuities
- Lunch and Dinner
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- There is a safe in each bedroom to store small personal belongings. If guests
need larger items to be stored safely please arrange with Management.
- The Homestead is not liable for guests' personal injury or loss of private property
- Guests are advised to arrange travel and health insurance in the event of an
accident or sudden illness; loss of personal belongings.
- There are exterior shutters in all the bedrooms and bathroom windows. As a
precaution guests are advised to close these at night or when leaving the property
for a short period.
- There is 24-hour security on the property.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
- Although necessary precautions are taken to ensure the infrastructure is operating
perfectly The Homestead cannot be held liable for unforeseen circumstances out
of our control is break down of appliances, electricity outages, failure of water
supply, disruption of internal services, pool heating and filtration system.
- In the unlikely event of a minor maintenance or repair issue occurring during a
stay the Homestead Manager should be informed immediately in order to
remedy the fault/problem as soon as practically possible without causing any
disturbance or disruption to the guests' staying experience.
Oldenburg Vineyards is a working farm and although guests will be respected at all times, the normal day to day activities might result in distant noise and slight disturbance.
There is NO smoking allowed anywhere inside the villa.