* Swimming Pool
Our spacious pool area is perfect for relaxing in the sun or taking a dip after a hot day out and about in the tropical Mpumalanga.
* Climbing wall
* Poker Table
* Mountain Biking and Boarding Track
* Jungle Cafe' Restaurant
* Fresh Linen
* Pool Table, Darts and Foos Ball Table
* Braai (BBQ) Areas
* Sports Bar
* Fully licensed Bar and Restaurant
* Laundry Service at R50.00 per load
* Late check-in available
* Free secure off road car park
* Tour Desk
Take in some of the amazing wildlife and nature in and around the backpackers. Enjoy your day out by going on a safari in the Kruger National park, which is only 12km from our door step. Guided bush walks, day and night safari’s can be arranged at our travel desk. Or take it easy around our pool and enjoy the abundant bird life in our beautiful gardens.
In Room Facilities:
* Our Brand New Wooden Cabins are set in our beautiful gardens and have a small veranda to relax on. Each Cabin has either a double or two single beds.
* Family Room
Our Family room is in a beautiful wooden cabin with a view over our luscious gardens. In our family room we have three double and one single bed (all bedding and linen provided). This room is perfect for the close traveling family looking for a great time and a place to crash.This unit is self catering and has communal off suit bathrooms.
* Our Luxury Bush Dome Tents are set in our Tented Camp, secluded in there own private garden on a wooden balcony. Each tent has electricity, two single or a double bed(all bedding and linen provided). This unit is self catering and shares a communal kitchen and bathroom.
* Family Tent
Our Family tent has a double bed, two single beds and electricity (all linen and bedding provided). This is a self-catering unit and shares a communal kitchen and bathroom.
Our Dorm room is adjacent to our family unit in a beautiful wooden cabin with a view over our lush gardens. In our Dorm room we have four single bunk style beds(all bedding and linen provided), it is also self-catering and has a communal bathroom. This room is perfect for group or overnight sleepers. Sleeps eight.
Our Camp sites are spread over our lodge and have great shade. We also accommodate 4x4, camper vans and overlander trucks. Please note you must provide your own camping equipment and linen.
Adventure is the name of the game in the Sabie valley and we provide them all from river rafting, abseiling to quad biking and a whole lot more in-between. Hiking, climbing and mountain biking routes in the area are some of the best in the world. With qualified guides and safety equipment provided, all our adventures are safe, fun and suitable for the whole family.
Kruger National Park
The Panorama Route
The 3 Rondavels
Blyde River Canyon
Gold Panning Pilgrims Rest
Lowveld Botanical Gardens
Alpha Omega Bible Sculpture