Situated in a tranquil and tropical garden surrounded by palm trees a sparkling pool awaits guests as well as a thatched gazebo along with braai facilities.
Enjoy one of our modern single or double rooms, each with its own bathroom, small fridge, microwave and tea and coffee making facility. Each room comes with air-conditioners, secure & ample parking & free Wi-Fi. The Robin's Nest cottage has a full kitchen, lounge and dining area.There is a separate entrance and parking area for this unit.
* Relax by the pool, read a book, braai facility available on request
* Breakfasts are served daily between 07h00 and 09h00 in our dining room or outside around our beautiful pool area overlooking our tranquil garden.
* We can accommodate your special dietary requirements but request that you please inform us of these prior to your arrival.
* You receive a variety of choice for breakfast…
* Full English Breakfast
* Eggs prepared to your liking, bacon, Beef/pork Sausages, Baked beans, Mushroom & tomato
Toast or fresh bread, jams & preserves, Tea / Coffee
* Continental Breakfast
Muesli, Yoghurt, Fresh fruit juices, Fresh seasonal fruit, Selection of cereals, Toast or fresh bread, Tea or coffee.
Drive 15 min south and you'll be in Durban’s city center, next to all the main sporting venues. Drive 15 min north and you'll be at Gateway Shopping Center, and the beautiful sandy beaches of Umhlanga. There are also plenty of restaurants within walking distance.
In Room Facilities:
* Tea and coffee facilities
* En-suite bathrooms
* TV / WI-FI
There's plenty to do here! Evenings can be spent at a nearby casino or theatre, and Game Park safaris are within 2-3 hours driving distance. You can play golf at one of the world's top golf courses or take a boat trip to catch views of dolphins, or travel to the Aliwal Shoal for deep sea fishing and diving experiences.
Easy access to:
* Airports, Beaches, CBD / Umhlanga Rocks
* Shopping Malls (Gateway, La Lucia, Pavillion, Workshop)
* Sun Coast Casino / Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Centre / uShaka Marine World
* Moses Mabhida & Kings Park Rugby Stadium- Home of the Sharks
* Kingsmead Cricket Ground, Kings Park Swimming Stadium
* Golf Courses (Beachwood Country Club / Durban Country Club / Royal Durban Golf Club / Windsor Park Golf Course)
* Greyville Race Course
* Botanic Gardens / Umgeni Bird Park