Property Type: Apartments, Holiday Homes, Self Catering
Parking on Premises
309 Kenwyn on Sea is a completely renovated flat located in a secure complex. It is a north facing flat with the advantage of warm sun in winter, and moderate temperatures in summer.
The flat has 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms each have 2 single beds. There are sea views from all three bedrooms, and a full sea view from the balcony. The flat is one floor up from the parking area. Undercover parking is provided free for one vehicle. Extra parking in peak or semi season can be arranged at a small cost per day.
There are 2 bathrooms and a guest toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier and microwave. All cutlery and crockery is provided.
There is a Full Bouquet DSTV package.
The flat has direct beach access to the main Willard beach. The pool and braai area is well maintained and provides excellent opportunity for entertaining, braaiing and childrens’ activities. The Ballito promenade commences directly outside Kenwyn and stretches a full 2 km along Ballito as far as Zimbali Estate.
There is a small shopping centre within walking distance of the complex, and well as numerous national outlets at the newly completed Ballito Junction, as well as a cinema.
The wonderful Waterberry Restaurant is within walking distance from the complex. This unique restaurant is situated in a wetland conservancy, and game can be spotted in the forest surrounding the restaurant.
* BBQ area
In the heart of the Dolphin Coast, Ballito lies nestled between the fields of KwaZulu Natals famous Green Gold and is flanked to the east by golden beaches and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
In Room Facilities:
* TV with DSTV
* Fully equipped kitchen
* The Ballito promenade
Rooms & Prices
Enter your stay dates to view prices
* Booking will be secured once a proof of payment of the 50% deposit has been received within 48 hours. * Balance of booking fee must be made 30 days prior to check in date. * A breakage deposit of R500 for 5 days booking, and R1000 for a longer stay is required, to be returned when the flat has been checked for damages or missing items. * Linen is provided, but bring your own beach and bath towels. * Flat is serviced daily on weekdays. Service on Saturday can be arranged at extra cost. * Free undercover parking for one car is provided, but if extra parking, caravan parking or domestic help accommodation is required there is a daily fee and this must be arranged before arrival. * MAXIMUM occupancy: flat sleeps 6 people.
* No smoking in the flat. The apartment has full Bouquet DSTV.
* Departure time 9am. Arrival time from 2pm
* No matric or varsity students are allowed in the complex unless accompanied by their parents.
* A booking for 4 nights with 5 or 6 adults will be charged a surcharge of R200 per night.
* A breakage deposit of R500 is payable, and is fully refundable if no breakages or missing items are found on departure
|For more info
Start your review of 309 Kenwyn-on-Sea
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
About the Host
Member since: 1 Aug. 2017