Executive Suites Group respects your privacy and we do not rent, sell, or lease your information to any third party. The details containing your electronic payment are securely transmitted from our payment gateway to our credit card processor for the sole purpose of authorizing your transaction so that we may provide our goods and services to you, the client.
User information may be disclosed to government authorities or other third parties when required or permitted by law, including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information in connection with investigations or when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property.
Terms & Conditions
- Check in time is 14h00. Any early arrivals must be booked the night before or prior arrangements to be made.
- Check out time on day of departure is 10h00. No late departures will be possible unless cleared with reservations at least 48 hours beforehand.
- Late check-out charges may apply. Should the Establishment be full no late departures will be permitted.
- The rates are quoted per Apartment in South African Rand, inclusive of VAT
- Full Pre-payment is required upon reservation in order to secure the reservation
- Any extension of stay will be strictly subject to availability at the time of request.
- Guests will be responsible for any losses, damage and breakages to the apartment and the inventory of furnishings and the cost thereof will be debited from the guest’s credit card.
- The cost of any additional services will be charged against the guest’s credit card or deposit (as applicable) unless alternative settlement arrangements are made prior to departure. Additional costs could include telephone usage, Dry cleaning, transport and stocking of fridges with groceries.
- Maximum apartment occupancy to be adhered to.
- Occupation of the apartment is further subject to Executive Suites’ Standard Terms and Conditions document, a copy of which is available on request from the Management Office.
- The information pack in the apartments contains terms and conditions relating to laundry and other services, please read these terms to familiarize yourselves with such services.
- Cribs can be requested and are subject to availability
- R150.00 fee will be levied for lost keys.
- Regrettably no pets are permitted.
WES employees or contractors will not be liable for any injury to, damage to, destruction or loss of any property whether caused by the ordinary or gross negligence of WES employees or contractors.
WES, it's employee's or contractors cannot be held responsible for any event which is seen as a result of an 'Act of God', fire, earthquake, storms, or other adverse weather conditions, act of any Government or other authority resulting in lack of electricity or water supply to the building/s or any circumstances of like or different nature beyond the reasonable control of management