* Large lounge and dining room with stunning views
* enclosed balcony
* Large master bedroom
* a double bedroom and
* a single room with a single bed that sleeps 1
* The large kitchen is equipped with all modern amenities including a dishwasher, microwave, french press coffeemaker, toast etc.
* The Rhodesian Teak wooden parquet floor lends a rich warm ambience and is low maintenance
* The large bathroom has a bath-cum-shower and a separate second toilet
* The flat is 101 sq.meter large.
The apartment is across the entrance to the lovely Fish Hoek Beach entrance, only separated by a road and railway line. The back of the very popular beach restaurant, The Galley, can be seen from the window/
A Launderette is 50 meters further along Beach Road and all the shops of Fish Hoek is only 1 block away.
The station is 3 minutes walking distance and trains rum every half an hour to Cape Town city
In Room Facilities:
* Twin beds that could be made into a super-king-size (linen available)
all bedrooms have mounted heaters
* Aluminum window frames
* Ample built-in cupboards in bedrooms 1 and 2
The mountains surrounding Fish Hoek and the False Bay valley are popular amongst hikers
Many ocean tourism (whale-watching) etc are operating in the area. The large penguin colony in Simon's Town (7km away) is one of only two in the world housing the African penguins. Fish Hoek lies en-route to Cape Point, one of the high-lights in any visit to Cape Town