All selfcater units are individually and tastefully furnished with en-suite bathroom. Each room has it's own character and charm to make you relax and unwind guaranteeing you a perfect nights rest.
Drinkable borehole water in all rooms.
Free W-Lan and Free and save Parking on premises.
Enjoy and appreciate the temperate climate and gorgeous views. There is no finer way to start your day in the Lowveld.
The cottage is ideally suited for a family of 4 - 5. A fully appointed kitchen leads onto an open plan spacious lounge with sleepercouch and private terrace with it's breath taking views and own built in braai. There are two separate bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two singles.
Each bedroom has it's own bathroom on suite. The cottage is situated 10m away from the main house, giving you privacy.
Ideally situated for day visits to the Kruger National Park, or the Escarpment attractions such as:
* God's Window - a stunning view from Highveld to Lowveld
* The Pinnacle - a stack on the edge of the escarpment
* Bourke?s Luck - fascinating rock forms at the confluence of the Blyde and Treur Rivers
* Blyde River Canyon - endless viewpoints over the third largest canyon in the world
* Lisbon, Berlin and Mac Mac Falls - impressive scenery and deep waterfalls
* Pilgrim's Rest - restored Gold Rush mining town and home of Jock of the Bushveld.
* Hoedspruit Cheetah Breeding Project
* Shangana Cultural Village - festivals of song and dance
* Barberton - Sheba Mines and the first Stock Exchange
* Fanie Botha Trail and others - hiking through indigenous forest and plantations
* Sudwala and Echo Caves - the oldest in the country
* Lowveld Botanical Gardens - on the banks of the Crocodile River
* Moholoholo Animal and Bird Rehabilitation Centre
* Sabie River and Horseshoe Falls - trout-fishing for all capabilities
* Crocodile and Swadini Reptile Parks
* Farm Tours of banana, citrus, mango, coffee, macadamia and other enterprises
* History Tours and Museums of Anglo-Boer and Voortrekker history
Hazyview is a favourite overnight venue for visitors to the Kruger National Park due it's close proximity to the Park. The closest gate is Phabeni Gate into the Kruger Park.
Hazyview derives it's name from the summer haze that envelopes the low bush land and the area is very scenic.
The area in which it is situated is said to have the world's best climate for bananas.
The town itself offers a variety of restaurants, cultural entertainment and malls and offers a lot of activities for tourists.
Situated approximately 420 km from Johannesburg, Hazyview is within easy reach for a really great weekend break away spot.
In Room Facilities:
* No Smoking in Rooms
*Ceiling Fan in Rooms
*Tea and Coffee in Rooms
*drinkable borehole water
*Complimentary Toiletries & Chocolate,homemade Rusks
*fully equiped kitchen/kitchenette
*DSTV Hotel Bundle
The immediate area offers lots to do fo those interested in local traditions and the Shangaan Cultural Village on the R535 to Graskop offers unique Shangaan traditional experiences. A drive towards God?s Window will leave you in awe ? weather permitting. On clear days it feels as if you can see all the way to the end of the world! Numerous waterfalls offer the nature lover lots to take in, and the well know Bourke's Luck Potholes are a favourite for most visitors.
For the more adventure minded the area offers horse riding, hot air ballooning, river rafting, hiking and other popular activities.