Private & Exclusive, offering both a beach and bush experience. Set on a picturesque piece of unspoiled paradise, located on Mozambique’s remote Archipelago, on the peninsula of San Sebastian. We are close enough to hear the soft swirls of the tide and high enough to admire the endless views of the ever changing blues from the Indian Ocean.
There are 6 sea facing chalets just a few steps away from the beach. They are all spaciously designed, and decorated with a hint of exotic. Each chalet includes its own en suite bathroom and private veranda, inviting guests to enjoy early morning views and soft tones of afternoon light from the luxury of their bedroom.
Our staff are intuitive, thoughtful and deliver a warm service, coupled with
an authentic Mozambican hospitality.
Fresh fish and shellfish are caught daily. Your Chef serves an array of tasteful dishes, and is inspired to cater for most palates, sourcing the freshest ingredients where possible.
Moyeni lodge is perfect for groups of friends & families.
In Room Facilities:
All of our chalets are en-suite, spacious and sea facing, Our beds are dressed with good quality linen, mosquito nets and fans, The chalets are serviced daily by our friendly housekeeping staff with an evening turndown.
The Sanctuary is defined by its incorporation of both marine and terrestrial reserves into its 30,000 hectare space. The reserve features a rich mosaic of wetlands, mangrove swamps, coral reefs, small islands, tidal mud flats, salt marshes, fresh water lakes, estuaries, and tree and shrub forests alongside coastal dunes, tree savannah and Miombo woodlands.
* Exclusivity and privacy of the entire lodge and it's facilities
* A cocktail Pool bar overlooking the ocean
* Outdoor sun terrace, pool loungers and beach furniture.
* Private beach
* Accommodating up to 12 guests.
* Full board, all meals are catered and included in our daily rate.
* Return shuttle transfers from the airport, return boat transfers
* Serviced daily by housekeeping, laundry on request.
* Spa facility - paid
* Non motorised watersports
* A game viewing vehicle to explore the island.
* Boat & private skipper excludes fuel
Excluded in our daily rate
* Spa treatments
* All beverages - Moyeni drinks order list will be for the guests account
* Government park fees.
* Fuel utilized for daily boat activities.
* Deep sea fishing
* Island hopping & picnics
* Game drives & bush walks
* Birding (see bird checklist)
* Walks along our private beach.
* Dolphin and whale viewing from the boat
* Water skiing, hobicat, winsurfer, canoes
* Sunset cruises.
Surrounding islands and places of interest:
* Pansy Island
* Margaruque island
* Linene Island
* Benguerra Island
* Sand banks