Whatever your need, you’ll find us to be friendly, hospitable and warm. We look forward to welcoming you to Langebaan-on-Sea and you can be assured of our very best service and attention at all times. Over and above our accommodation, we offer a range of services tailored to our guests. These include hiring of canoe and cycling equipment as well as traditional, mouthwatering West Coast dinners upon request. We hope you have an outstanding, memorable stay at Langebaan-on-Sea.
* Wi-Fi and DStv are available free of charge.
* No children under 8 years of age.
* No pets allowed.
* Smoking in designated outside areas only.
* Free Parking.
The popular town of Langebaan is 127km from Cape Town on the West Coast off the R27 next to Langebaan Lagoon. The white beaches surrounding the waters of the lagoon are one of the main attractions in Langebaan.
Langebaan has a modern Country Club and offers numerous excellent holiday facilities. Langebaan-on-Sea is perfectly situated for those who enjoy fishing, windsurfing, kite-surfing, yachting, birding, sightseeing and so much more in and around the waters of the lagoon and the West Coast National Park.
Langebaan is well known as it is the ornithological capital of South Africa. It boasts the largest oyster shell deposits in the world and enjoys a moderate climate with cool air and long sunlit days.
For the holiday-maker Langebaan boasts upmarket accommodation, a choice of restaurants, two caravan parks, a golf course, tennis courts, a bowling green, a yacht club and the standard retail outlets you can expect to find in a small town which sell everything from seafood, groceries to hardware and holiday equipment. The West Coast National Park is worth a visit to see the variety of fauna and flora which this unique eco-system has to offer and the ecological history of Langebaan can be viewed at the West Coast Fossil Park.
In Room Facilities:
* Flamingo Room: Double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet.
* West Coast Room: Double bed with en-suite shower and toilet.
* Sand Dune Room: 2 single beds with separate bath and toilet.
* Cape West Coast Biosphere Reserve.
* Elandsfontein Private Reserve.
* Flamingo Birding Route.
* Rocherpan Nature Reserve.
* West Coast 3 Day Itinerary.
* Boesmanland Plaaskombuis.
* Die Strandloper Restaurant.
* Driftwood Seafood Restaurant.
* Geelbek Restaurant.
* Fishing Charters.
* Eve's Trail.
* Fly a Kite on the beach.
* Self Drive Saldanha to Paternoster.
* Guided photowalks and tours with renowned West Coast and international photographer, Warren Williams.