The Little Guinea Fowl cottage is part of a stunning and high security 2 acres property, located in the select upper Constantia. Set right at the foot of the eastern slopes of Table Mountain, the property is half surrounded by the Green Belt and opposite to the Cecilia Forest, less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden (only 2mn drive to get to the entrance on Rhodes drive). Nature lovers will enjoy the kilometers of unspoiled hiking trails directly from your front door.
The little GF has a private access with automated gate and secure off street parking, a conservatory entrance, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 en suite with bath and the 3rd one with shower), a fully equipped kitchen, an open plan dining room/living area with a TV (full satellite DSTV bouquet) and a DVD player, a private garden and patio with barbeque/braai facilities. All rooms and living areas have air conditioning and heater.
For more relaxing and luxurious holidays we offer:
- a daily housekeeping service (including washing and tidying the dishes) from Monday to Saturday with the exception of public holidays. The rooms are serviced with quality cotton linen and towels are provided (including pool towels)
- Sunday and public holidays housekeeping can be arranged on request, prices on application.
- a Laundry service from Monday to Friday.
- baby cots, changing table, baby baths and high chair (available on request)
- basic ingredients in the kitchens: salt, pepper, sugar, milk, assorted teas and coffee
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock up service (1 Nespresso coffee machine in each cottage and in the pool house) on request, guest pay till receipt
- baby sitting service available, prices on application
- possibility of renting our automatic BMW X5 with a GPS and car seats if needed, with or without a driver. If interested please apply for details. Rental price includes airport collection and drop off
- airport collection and drop off service available, prices on application.
- taxi service and private guided tours around Cape Town on request, prices on application.
The location of the little Guinea Fowl is perfect for the exploration of Cape Town and its surrounding areas: only 15 mn to Hout bay's beaches, 20 minutes to Cape Town city center, the vibrant V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, 30mn to Boulders beach and the penguins colony and 50 minutes to Cape point, Stellenbosch, Franschoek or Paarl. You can even go for the day at Hermanus, it's only 1h30 away.
Alternatively visit 6 leading wine estates all within a 10 minutes drive from the property: Beau Constantia, Constantia Glen, Groot Constantia, Eagle Nest, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting.
For gourmet food lovers, 4 of South Africa's best rated gourmet restaurants are within a 5 minutes drive: The Greenhouse at the Cellars Hohenort, Chefs Warehouse in Beau Constantia, La Colombe and the Foxcroft.